Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still lost.... @@@ is energy? lmfao... like u get a box full of nothing? a box with a pic in it? smh at some ppl, trying anything to get over.

Lol i wouldnt even be mad at those fakes if the toebox wasnt that stupid looking. And they have the anaconda skin facing the wrong way...

Think of it as a Sensu Bean. As soon as you put the shoes on, they give you enough energy to power up to become a Super Saiyan.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Think of it as a Sensu Bean. As soon as you put the shoes on, they give you enough energy to power up to become a Super Saiyan.

tumblr_lzkv7xyYFK1qcwqox.gif

Any update from the dude that paid $650 for the Solars on Craigslist? Curious cause he hit me up too lol

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by akuratl02

^^^ The solars were slept on from the get go ... and what made it worst, is the fact that Nike produced more Plats then Solars, but the East Coast received more Solars, so it didn't seem that way to us ...

I'm picking up a pair of Plats today, only because I got a great price ... and I'm going to flip 'em so that I can afford to buy the solars. 

No way that this thread should be locked up ... Even salt is thrown in here, a lot of people happy to see others obtain their pairs.  If the Galaxy Foam thread is still going
tired.gif
 then why not let this side eat.
That is not true. More Solars were produced than Platinum Grey.
That was my understanding as well but from what I've seen 75% of the people on here who got actually pairs got the plats 
grin.gif

Most the Solars are being resold.

Originally Posted by reidwms

Lol i wouldnt even be mad at those fakes if the toebox wasnt that stupid looking. And they have the anaconda skin facing the wrong way...

Im not mad either even though i dont support it....but  i do get mad when peopl try to portray a fake item as real and get over on people ....thats just wrong....let them know what they are buying and if they buy /bidding a fake yeezy knowingly for $250 $650 encounting on in on 
grin.gif
 then thats them.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Im not mad either even though i dont support it....but  i do get mad when peopl try to portray a fake item as real and get over on people ....thats just wrong....let them know what they are buying and if they buy /bidding a fake yeezy knowingly for $250 $650 encounting on in on 
grin.gif
 then thats them.
Oh I dont support it in any way. I just dont care if people wear them. But selling a fake and claiming its real isnt cool at all.

1100 retail. Not bad especially since those cg and cord 11s can get you 600 easy. Tb 3s and wc 4s can get you 500 easy. $400 on top. Wow

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

grin.gif
 then thats them.
This exactly the way I feel about fakes. If you're gonna sell fakes let people know from the gate don't try to get over on people. As far as people wearing fakes I could care less but i just can't do it, lol.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Let's get back to the shoes people!
403245799.jpg

403245800.jpg
You got em all so maybe you can help me out. If I want to pick up the black 2's in the same size as my tan 1's, what size should I get? I'm trying to avoid another grey 1 dilemma where I bought my true(jordan/lebron) size and they ended up way too big.  The tan 1's I got fit perfectly, so assuming you've at least tried yours on, how would you say the black 2 fit compared to the tan 1. Should I size up or down or get the same size? I appreciate any kind of help before I trade my car, my queen size memory foam mattress+80 cash for a pair.

Someone finally did a review on the fugazi purple ones. Might as well just buy em for the lacetips. Didn't someone need some? Funny thing is these came out better that the fake plats lol

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

Let's get back to the shoes people!
403245799.jpg

403245800.jpg
You got em all so maybe you can help me out. If I want to pick up the black 2's in the same size as my tan 1's, what size should I get? I'm trying to avoid another grey 1 dilemma where I bought my true(jordan/lebron) size and they ended up way too big.  The tan 1's I got fit perfectly, so assuming you've at least tried yours on, how would you say the black 2 fit compared to the tan 1. Should I size up or down or get the same size? I appreciate any kind of help before I trade my car, my queen size memory foam mattress+80 cash for a pair.

Well, my tans run the same as the zens so I'm not sure how your 2 fit differently.With that said, like most everyone on here have said, the 2s fit more t.t.s. whereas the 1s feel roomier, ESP in the toe box.Another consideration is your foot type. I have a narrower foot and typically wear 12.5/13 depending. Nowadays, the latest round of Jordan retrospect run HUGE compared to my 94s, 99s, up to 2001. I now wear 12 in all current Js.I got 12s in all 5 pairs. The 2s feel a touch shorter/narrower than the ones so it's all a matter of personal preference.I like my shoes to hug my foot and I don't like them feeling too loose. Also, since the 1s(wthe exception of the blinks) are leather in the toe box, they widen/stretch out more easily than the firmer mesh on the 2s.Final analysis, go with your TRUE SIZE.Peace

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BCBP

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONLY TO THOSE WHO CAN'T CATCH THE JIST OF WHAT IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING THE MATERIALS USED IN GUCCI, PRADA, LV SHOES ARE WORTH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS? MORE LULZ. YOU ARE MORE OR LESS PAYING FOR THE NAME AND STATUS. THOSE SHOES AREN'T MADE FROM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF MATERIALS.

FOHWTBS.

Nice straw man but you went from saying $100 to thousands. And you have no clue what it costs to make those shoes, son. So get back to the bron thread.
READING IS SO FUNDAMENTAL....

GUESS I GOT ANOTHER FOLLOWER.
laugh.gif

IGNORE BUTTON IS CLUTCH.
I agree with you Memphis

Even tho I do own plenty of LV I know my belt & wallet cost little to nothing to make compared to the price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Rocked my PLATS for he first time today.I regret to say that I lost a lace tip.... Fml.
did you rock them unstrapped? that may have done it.  I honestly can say I like this shoe and could care less about them being hyped.  The hype doesn't make me like the shoe more. 

Well, my tans run the same as the zens so I'm not sure how your 2 fit differently.With that said, like most everyone on here have said, the 2s fit more t.t.s. whereas the 1s feel roomier, ESP in the toe box.Another consideration is your foot type. I have a narrower foot and typically wear 12.5/13 depending. Nowadays, the latest round of Jordan retrospect run HUGE compared to my 94s, 99s, up to 2001. I now wear 12 in all current Js.I got 12s in all 5 pairs. The 2s feel a touch shorter/narrower than the ones so it's all a matter of personal preference.I like my shoes to hug my foot and I don't like them feeling too loose. Also, since the 1s(wthe exception of the blinks) are leather in the toe box, they widen/stretch out more easily than the firmer mesh on the 2s.Final analysis, go with your TRUE SIZE.Peace

that sounds exactly like me. newer J's i wear a 12, but most of the older ones i was a 13.

what size do you have in the Y1's and Y2's?

^^^^What's good Proto.All 5 pairs, both 1s n 2s, are sz 12.I'm assuming you got your pairs right?Rico, Flint, WADDUP DO!!!

no, not yet. long story. should be soon tho.

so your 2's fit similar to your 1's tho? similar enough?

Traded my 2s for 1s today.... and it felt great to hold a heavy pair of quality made shoes again. I was underwhelmed but the 2s, they just didn't cut it for me.

^ dayum, kal... i hear ya tho.

i'm only messing with these 2's cuz i like how they look, i'm not expecting top notch quality at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom