Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

saw a 6.5 on the bay....

it was coming from the states but what stores even sold that size??

I dont think any...I think all smaller sizes were shipped to europe...they must have a bunch of short people over there cause all smaller sizes 7.5 and under went over the ocean.  People selling from th use even tolf me they got them overseas...
My pair is coming from italy.

Yo MoneyMike i got that story from a dude selling some air mags, dude had no ebay account or paypal. Smh people these days

Originally Posted by Mr K

Be something if Ye/Nike throws us a curve and instead of a third CW of the Y2's we get that fire red pair of Y1's that would be great.

QFT!

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^ haha, details please, we need some more laughs...
Nothing too crazy. Just stuff similar to what's been posted. I've gotten that "They're yours unless I get a higher offer" a couple times.  Just seems like a LOT of teens got their hands on these and are playing $150 Jordan Retro Craigslist resale games with me.

Whatever the case. I got a pair. Picking them up tomorrow. Paid a lot. Can't wait.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-YE...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d02b75f0b#ht_500wt_1362
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

##########READ THIS #############
***The price will increase with $100 each day until the listing ends ***
################################

dumb kids thinking they are Donald Trump

Patience is a virtue...Solars FINALLY in hand.  Paid resale, obviously, but less than anyone I've heard has paid.  Now I need to replace the missing gold lace tip...small price to pay, IMO.  
pimp.gif

11216768f86fcc0cb4b4ed2664d88eead6feeed1_r.jpg

Originally Posted by telemitry

One thing I've noticed on a couple of the fake pics...the circular "lace lock" looks like a non textured leather piece. The piece on the authentic plats (and I believe the solars as well) is actually textured as if it's cut from the same material as the side pieces. So if the circular piece looks like plain or shiny leather, beware. This of course if you can't tell from the fatter tow box suede or the stamped/imprinted or extra shiny snake texture. These fakes are going to cause a lot of problems for folks.
also the GITD sole shouldn't be transparent. thats like the obvious giveaway.

on a side note, i have somebody that i hit up a while back on ebay asking about the solar pair. first time i hit him up he said he wanted $800 for the solars and i never responded (i kno its a good price compared to what a lot of ppl are paying but i can't bring myself to pay that much when i had the shoes already for retail). he hit me up last night asking me if i wanted them so i asked him how much again to see whatd he say again he asked for $800. so i told him that i just can't see myself spending that much on sneakers. he hits me with the "how much are you talking" so i just kept it real. i told him that if he's trying to get anything over $500 he can hit up someone else with that. dude hits me back and says "damn i need cash to fix my whip ASAP..if i can't find no one by tomorrow night i can do 5". i'm worried he might be a scammer but i will make sure to keep myself covered and if it works out i'll let yall kno

edit: i said it was off ebay but i meant off craigslist

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

One thing I've noticed on a couple of the fake pics...the circular "lace lock" looks like a non textured leather piece. The piece on the authentic plats (and I believe the solars as well) is actually textured as if it's cut from the same material as the side pieces. So if the circular piece looks like plain or shiny leather, beware. This of course if you can't tell from the fatter tow box suede or the stamped/imprinted or extra shiny snake texture. These fakes are going to cause a lot of problems for folks.

on a side note, i have somebody that i hit up a while back on ebay asking about the solar pair. first time i hit him up he said he wanted $800 for the solars and i never responded (i kno its a good price compared to what a lot of ppl are paying but i can't bring myself to pay that much when i had the shoes already for retail). he hit me up last night asking me if i wanted them so i asked him how much again to see whatd he say again he asked for $800. so i told him that i just can't see myself spending that much on sneakers. he hits me with the "how much are you talking" so i just kept it real. i told him that if he's trying to get anything over $500 he can hit up someone else with that. dude hits me back and says "damn i need cash to fix my whip ASAP..if i can't find no one by tomorrow night i can do 5". i'm worried he might be a scammer but i will make sure to keep myself covered and if it works out i'll let yall kno

Damn bro, if you can get it for $500, that's the deal of the century. Fakes are easy to spot right now...the box label, suede cut, toe box, sole, lace lock, 'snake skin' texture, and solar color are all off. That price sounds terribly fishy, though...

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

you are about to be robbed

Originally Posted by sdiori

Patience is a virtue...Solars FINALLY in hand.  Paid resale, obviously, but less than anyone I've heard has paid.  Now I need to replace the missing gold lace tip...small price to pay, IMO.  
pimp.gif

Hate to pee on anyone's parade but i believe i still hold the title for Deal of the century as far as price paid after RD(Kontraband still holds the Yeezy II T.O.T.C. title)........

I bought my solars on thurday the 28th for $355 american they shipped from Europe on friday & got here yesterday on my b day.........

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif

Hate to pee on anyone's parade but i believe i still hold the title for Deal of the century as far as price paid after RD(Kontraband still holds the Yeezy II T.O.T.C. title)........

I bought my solars on thurday the 28th for $355 american they shipped from Europe on friday & got here yesterday on my b day.........
Nice pickup weeks after release date.
Wish I knew about that site.

Originally Posted by indianabound

pimp.gif

Nice pickup weeks after release date.
Wish I knew about that site.
DIDNT ORDER OFF ANY EURO SITE
My euro connect had a pair left over from his shipment & i lucked out..it was my sz & the color i wanted........ got them for euro retail...... 

pimp.gif

I stand corrected, sir. That's a come-up-and-a-half. If I had that kind of luck, I'd play the lottery; immediately...lol

I was in Cleveland last weekend for CGS3. Entered the Yeezy 2 raffle like everyone else did. I won a raffle earlier that night at the preparty for a villa gift card. I didnt know how much was on it, either 25 or 50. Later that night out of 18 they call my name at 15
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The next morning when I go to pickup my pair my gift card ended up being 50. Got my Yeezy 2s for 213 and change
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of the best weekends of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom