Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote a similar program. The advantage is not as great as he is saying. It's more like 3-5 seconds ahead of the Twitter web client, 8-10 seconds ahead of SMS alerts. The program does intercept tweets the second they are sent though.

Use a program that accesses Twitter's streaming API (for example, Tweetdeck's Chrome extension), and you will completely erase the advantage, save for automatic opening of links.

Save your money. If there's enough demand, I'll release a program to NTers that does instant automatic link opening of a selected account for FREE. I would just need to adapt my current code a bit so it's easier for people to use.

EDIT: No more testers. I have gotten plenty of response from users of both operating systems. Will get back to everyone who PMed me soon.

this program sounds crazy and it would be great for the fam but I think it should be a whole just open release, if you just give it out to everyone where is the advantage in the program? Maybe make keys that people have to pm you for, if it is just restricted to NT it would cut out alot of hypebeasts trying to use this for evil.:tongue:

this program sounds crazy and it would be great for the fam but I think it should be a whole just open release, if you just give it out to everyone where is the advantage in the program? Maybe make keys that people have to pm you for, if it is just restricted to NT it would cut out alot of hypebeasts trying to use this for evil.
tongue.gif
word. i wouldnt tell a soul my tactics. this is how a conversation would sound between me and an approaching hypebeast:

Me: * Stunting In Yeezy 2's*

Hypebeast: 
embarassed.gif
 Bro, How did you get those? 
eek.gif
I entered all the raffles and didnt win any!

Me: NDC

Hypebeast: Dude, I tried that too!! It crashed within 20 seconds!! How did you get through?

Me: Just got lucky ... ... ...

*edit*

Last edited:
I was able to secure a used pair of these for a good price (to me, anyway.) Under 1000, OG Box, no bag or extra aglets (just the gold). Hoping everything goes alright. I'm hyped to get a used pair, because I don't think I could ever bring myself to break out a new pair.

A couple questions..What's the deal with the wearable covers people use on the bottoms? Where is the purchase info? And is there anywhere I can look for aglets? Is there an aftermarket place that started making these? I recall there being some demand for it. Also, if anyone has cool pics of these, keep posting! Always interested to see pics/how you all are wearing yours. These shoes just don't get old.

Last edited:
Well Im glad I stepped in this thread. I will have a similar program made soon lol

I remember when these released i was excited. I thought I had secured 2 pairs since my shopping cart on Nike said so. But I was fooled with the lag that happened and all the mishaps in their website. I was bummed but wasnt that serious. I felt I would wait it out as I have to try and get a pair. But I be damn a spend a rack lol

Alright, I finished compiling the first version of the program tonight for Mac OSX. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get it to my testers, but you guys should get it tonight or tomorrow.

Unfortunately it's going to be another week or so before I have access to a Windows target I can use for compiling. Sit tight though.

EDIT: Apparently I can only send two PMs per day... testers, please PM me your email addresses so I can get you the program. Two of you already have it though.

EDIT: If I sent you a version yesterday, it's been replaced with a newer version so the link won't work. Please PM with your email and I can send you the latest version. I still can't send PMs.

Last edited:
Damn all this. Crazy to get a pair of kicks but I guess that's why the game has came down to. I didn't even try to cop these on ndc since I knew it was like playing mega millions. Hopefully I get a pair down the line in a trade since I have so much extra junk.

-making that program :smokin . Last time I got in to deep on my comp I don't know what the hell I did but I had to buy a new one :rofl:

Last edited:
Alright, I finished compiling the first version of the program tonight for Mac OSX. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get it to my testers, but you guys should get it tonight or tomorrow.

Unfortunately it's going to be another week or so before I have access to a Windows target I can use for compiling. Sit tight though.

EDIT: Apparently I can only send two PMs per day... testers, please PM me your email addresses so I can get you the program. Two of you already have it though.

EDIT: If I sent you a version yesterday, it's been replaced with a newer version so the link won't work. Please PM with your email and I can send you the latest version. I still can't send PMs.
Works great on my Mac OSX 10.6.8. Pretty simple and I already tested it on my other twitter accounts.

I know homeboy is trying to help NTers out with the program, but arentchu guys worried about keyloggers? Its so easy to attach a key logging program to this file and basically whoever download is screwed. Just a word of caution for everyone.
:smh:

I approve, this works.
It uses the "Terminal" application within the Mac OS.
I posted a tweet including a link on my very own twitter account, safari instantly opened it in a new tab.

This application will really speed up your "copping" process.

thought this was the yeezy thread, not the tweeting thread...

FYI - I scored on NDC when these dropped, it wasn't the tweet/link part that was tough, it was the checkout process

I know homeboy is trying to help NTers out with the program, but arentchu guys worried about keyloggers? Its so easy to attach a key logging program to this file and basically whoever download is screwed. Just a word of caution for everyone.
:smh:

This.

So how about I charge money for it, would people trust me then?

The truth is I do have stuff that would be worth paying for, but I thought I would give people a nice freebie to let them know they can trust me and that my stuff works. **** it. Enjoy getting beat by all the computers.

The truth is I do have stuff that would be worth paying for, but I thought I would give people a nice freebie to let them know they can trust me and that my stuff works. **** it. Enjoy getting beat by all the computers.
truth.

Well I mean, its a well deserved concern bro. lol. You have 5 posts, all about a program you made that we have to download and install on our computers. This is a forum full of people who spend lots of money online. People are just cautious.

theyll see wheyre theyre salty theyre not getting any limited releases.

the Windows version will be ready in a few days right?

from my experience, like any hack, if this program is as legit as he is claiming (maybe it is legit who knows), it wouldve been done and done a long time ago.

from my experience, like any hack, if this program is as legit as he is claiming (maybe it is legit who knows), it wouldve been done and done a long time ago.

You know, it's funny because I figured the exact same thing when I wrote mine... and then I realized just how few people actually make things happen and act on their ideas.

Seriously though rspot, props for releasing this. It's a great tool to help out NTer's a bit on online releases. I think I know exactly what you mean by having something else that's worth paying for, and my thinking is aligned with yours.

And to anyone who's really that nervous about the program stealing your Twitter credentials or something, just make a new account to test it with.

^I Think People Are More Worried About A "Worm" Of Sorts Being Included With This Programing That Would Allow The Programmer Access To VALUABLE Information Like Credit Card Numbers Etc. From Online Purchases.

Tempted To Try This Program Out Myself But Hesitant As Well For Those Reasons Mentioned Above...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom