Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 2 pairs of solars at sneakercon miami.

Nice , 1.4 is a great price

Interesting.... Was browsing the general forum and found a "I got scammed by indicud...."
Post .... http://niketalk.com/t/524138/-

Originally Posted by Sneakssoclean

Indicud IS A SCAMMER! I GOT SCREWED ON EBAY BY HIM! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE YEEZY 2S FROM HIM LAST WEEK AKA CHRISBOLE2 FROM EBAY...
I traded three pairs of DS shoes for his used air yeezy 2 solars the 270 nike+ lebron x blue diamond, the galaxy zoom rookie, and the jordan 4 bred! plus im out of money from shipping to him he said lets ship same day so i gave him the delivery confirmation and then he gave me a fake one btw he got his shoes from me last TUESDAY already and still praying i get my end of the trade from him, and then i told him that the delivery confirmation number didnt work so he comes back and says he shipped to the wrong adress to top it off and its now going on exactly on eleven days and no response from him... sure wish i would have seen this form before i dealt with him.

Last edited:
started to try and do a deal with indicud but something did not seem right... hope it works out for you bro...

Interesting.... Was browsing the general forum and found a "I got scammed by indicud...."
Post .... http://niketalk.com/t/524138/-

Originally Posted by Sneakssoclean

Indicud IS A SCAMMER! I GOT SCREWED ON EBAY BY HIM! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE YEEZY 2S FROM HIM LAST WEEK AKA CHRISBOLE2 FROM EBAY...
I traded three pairs of DS shoes for his used air yeezy 2 solars the 270 nike+ lebron x blue diamond, the galaxy zoom rookie, and the jordan 4 bred! plus im out of money from shipping to him he said lets ship same day so i gave him the delivery confirmation and then he gave me a fake one btw he got his shoes from me last TUESDAY already and still praying i get my end of the trade from him, and then i told him that the delivery confirmation number didnt work so he comes back and says he shipped to the wrong adress to top it off and its now going on exactly on eleven days and no response from him... sure wish i would have seen this form before i dealt with him.

That's tragic..... He'll be in this thread to "clear things up" soon enough

Yeezy II auction just ended at $98,900. :nerd:

Is that the 4th highest price paid for men shoes ever? (behind the 3 nike diamond studded boots)

Last edited:
Long time lost on school/work didn't let me check the thread, it's nice to see ppl on NT getting them Y's II. 

I'm interesting on knowing if some of the Platinum owners had the crackin' early issues (which i have see lesser

in Solars btw). Here i share a pic of some friends in Mexico who did a restoration on sole, maybe it's not perfect

but i think i was improved and prevented future cracking.

BEFORE: (
laugh.gif
 The owner did a bad attempt to restore the shoe by himself, which looked like he used liquid paper) 

AFTER (NOT BAD BUT I THINK THE COLOR SHOULD BE MORE LIKE MATE GREY)

Last edited:
Yeezy II auction just ended at $98,900.
nerd.gif

Is that the 4th highest price paid for men shoes ever? (behind the 3 nike diamond studded boots)
Lets see homie pay that 100k paypal bill
roll.gif
then I'll believe they sold for that much. Beasts with no real $ drive these prices up and then dont pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom