Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes insistent on Solars. he hated the Plats until he saw me wear them in person yet said I was crazy for not trying to trade them for Solars
laugh.gif

Solars are dope but not 1600 dope. For that amount id add another 100-200 and get some Patchwork Jaspers or Dons
talk is cheap. cop and ill believe.

Got my second pair of plats in the other day. Love this shoe. Just waiting for it to stop raining/snowing every damn day here in NY. Wanna wear them to a nets game coming up. Hope the weather cooperates. 8)

Finally completed my set, so happy I can relax my mind about these, got my solars a week after release day but the plats took until last week...both were DS when I purchased but aren't anymore and they will continue to get rocked.

s/o kennyisdead911 for some advice on a potential trade I had going on before, I appreciate the help repped 

How do these fit? Tts? Or should one size up .5? For those of you who wear them. Are they comfortable? Or do they need insoles? For a size 11. What's a current/fair price for platinums and Solars?

Finally completed my set, so happy I can relax my mind about these, got my solars a week after release day but the plats took until last week...both were DS when I purchased but aren't anymore and they will continue to get rocked.

s/o kennyisdead911 for some advice on a potential trade I had going on before, I appreciate the help repped 

Congrats. Glad to help!

I'm a true 11.5-12 and my 12 fit great. Now on the other hand the yeezy 1 fits like a whole size big.... went with an 11 and those fit me

All I need are the plats but I'm not willing to pay more than 1200 for those

1200 for some Solars is a steal

I wish I found Solars in my size for 1200...shoot I'll pay the premium if anybody got a DS pair. *sig check*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom