Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care if anyone buys fakes. It is what it is.

But this is the air yeezy thread. Theyre not air yeezys if theyre not authentic so leave the fake talk out.

Yikes. The hate on military blue IV's is so unjust but Wish was pretty bonkers. It was more so the first in line walked in and got they're pairs and then the last couple or so were given tickets an told what size were left for purchase. LOTS of people left empty handed. Me and my boy were talking about the yeezy's for a min and decided to go out to wish the day before and just waited around lil 5 for about a whole day. Fast forward 24 hours and smelling like day old clothes we were one of the ones that got in to get a pair. We both got solars in the sz 10. I was mad hype feeling myself until I wore em to a sneaker convention and looked like a clone of everyone else while this cat that was wearing some insanely clean Seattle 10's was passing out neck braces. So now my yeezy's are just that, yeezy's

I can't believe someone on here actually got Yeezy 2's from WISH. There was a huge "backdoor" sales controversy and then screwing people over in that raffle. From that moment on I said i'd never do business with them again.

I can't believe someone on here actually got Yeezy 2's from WISH. There was a huge "backdoor" sales controversy and then screwing people over in that raffle. From that moment on I said i'd never do business with them again.

Everyone knows people at WISH play favorites and always hook up their people. I wasn't even thinking we'd get em but when they let us I I was shocked. I didn't really get too much insight on what happened to the people after me but I know a lot of people left unhappy. It was luck that I got a pair, I know it

Protip — I've worn mine about 100 times. They're barely creasing. You guys don't need anti-crease machines to wear your shoes.

Another Protip — My scales are not fading nor peeling. They got some run in the rain today. They're fine.

Yet another -— My soles are not yellowing, nor are they falling apart. These feel solid, they'll last 10 years.

As far as the fakes go, if I came across someone wearing them, I wouldn't confront them, but I'd be loud enough to let them know that I know they're faking the funk. Don't do it dude. There's no point in buying them if you're going to be saying "I want everybody to notice them, but I don't want anybody to notice they're fake" every time you put them on. That's money that can go towards your real pair.

I dont know how to take it but someone told me there will be new colorways this year for sure

Last edited:
Kinda funny how much ppl are asking for "the only pair in *random* size on eBay, 
mean.gif
 Market on Y's II Solar are drying up, lots of struggle to get any pair for less than 2k, just check this for example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Nike-Air...9569982?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4171a5de3e

Do anyone know had luck trading a size? I've been reading since a long time in this thread and i think it's easier to sell and buy your legit size than trade it.

too much hype for what its worth. could get some christian louboutin/balenciaga, 2 pairs gucci/louis vuitton. 1k+ for some nikes? YALL HELLA TRIPPIN. 
roll.gif

dont get me wrong tho. if it was for retail then yea id f wit it. but not them dumb reseller prices. you got so many better options with that kind of money.

Yikes. The hate on military blue IV's is so unjust but Wish was pretty bonkers. It was more so the first in line walked in and got they're pairs and then the last couple or so were given tickets an told what size were left for purchase. LOTS of people left empty handed. Me and my boy were talking about the yeezy's for a min and decided to go out to wish the day before and just waited around lil 5 for about a whole day. Fast forward 24 hours and smelling like day old clothes we were one of the ones that got in to get a pair. We both got solars in the sz 10. I was mad hype feeling myself until I wore em to a sneaker convention and looked like a clone of everyone else while this cat that was wearing some insanely clean Seattle 10's was passing out neck braces. So now my yeezy's are just that, yeezy's

Thats not how i remember these releasing at wish.. it was not fcfs. it was a raffle.. I was there.

But the employees Def hook up there friends, I was one of them.

:rofl:

Last edited:
too much hype for what its worth. could get some christian louboutin/balenciaga, 2 pairs gucci/louis vuitton. 1k+ for some nikes? YALL HELLA TRIPPIN. 
roll.gif

dont get me wrong tho. if it was for retail then yea id f wit it. but not them dumb reseller prices. you got so many better options with that kind of money.

I felt that way initially but I've got more than a couple thousand dollars worth of Louie's that I don't even wear and I would wear these. 3,000 tho, that's a bit much but I'm pretty much good with 2,000 at this point. If you have to save months to get these at resale then it isn't that serious but if you've already got the money and then some, it's just money.

I've got a buddy that won't spend more than $200 bucks on sneakers, he'll do the high end stuff but won't give nike over $200. Same dude drops $1700 a month on his car note, we all just have different likes, wants, and priorities.

Just sold one of my pairs for 2.2 on the bay :smokin :smokin :smokin

people @ dxc miami thought I was crazy for declining 1850, haha.

Just sold one of my pairs for 2.2 on the bay :smokin :smokin :smokin

people @ dxc miami thought I was crazy for declining 1850, haha.

So After eBay, PayPal, and shipping. You got an extra $100 when you could have just worked that $100 difference out with whoever wanted them.

Ain't mad at you then, I don't waste my time with dudes that make offers based on cash they don't have right then and there.

Yeah, also kid tried doign special box corks for 'em. He was 8 and tried telling me they're worth 5K. Then told me solars at max go 1.4 DS. Kids think this is June-July still.

Sadly, prices are at 2K+ now DS.

I got ripped off by Jayz_Till_Death as well in trading my Aqua 8s for his 99 WC4s. I'm thinking about posting an add on the Trenton,NJ craigslist saying that anyone who can "acquire" the shoes I will pay. 

BaldGrill: that's weird, cuz most pairs i've seen that have been worn have some nasty creasing... it's weird cuz i've got plenty of shoes with mesh that don't crease like these...

my scales are peeling where my lace tips brush against them... thing is, i ran them thru the top lace holes and let them dangle there, cuz i can't think of another way to do it... if you don't separate them, they clang together, scratch, and dent each other... not to mention they're heavier that way, and bounce around... running them that way seemed the best, but it's obvious they're gonna wear on the scales over time...

some people's are yellowed right from the start... my DS plats, one shoe had yellowing straight away...

i've also noticed the green on my solar's is darker than the green on my plats... not sure if one glows more than the other tho, i suppose i should test it...

"that money can go towards a real pair"...

exactly... decent fakes of these go for big bucks anyways, why not put it towards the real deal and know you got the real deal?

i'd call out someone wearing fakes... i ain't scurred... :lol:

especially if we were already conversing... i'd only give props if i knew for sure they were real...

to the dude trying to compare designer shoes to these...

sorry, but most designer shoes are ugly imo... i don't care about the quality if they're ugly... yeezy 2's are better looking than almost ALL designer shoes i've seen... i own some designer shoes, and while some def have superior quality to nike's, they damn well should, given their price tag... what's funny is, the yeezy 1 (zens and nets, cuz of that super high quality leather), is on par with designer shoe quality... yeezys are nike's attempt at a luxury shoe... the yeezy 2 is not quite on the level with the 1's, but they are also very nice, compared to other nikes and jordans...

while the resell on yeezy's is too much, based mostly on hype, and the limited number, you can't dismiss them as just some regular ol' nike's...

I got a pull in one of my laces after it got caught in the Velcro strap :frown:. I think in the only person who can notice it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom