Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got pix of this discoloration?

I take it you're talking about it yellowing some? Had it happened on the sides, or just the bottoms?

Same thing happens with the Yeezy 1's too. Not sure what causes it, dirt, or moisture.

My DS plats I just got have it some on one outsole more than the other... But they both have it a little bit.

Here is a pair I bought. The yellowing looks worse in this picture that in real life.

Anyone got pix of this discoloration?

I take it you're talking about it yellowing some? Had it happened on the sides, or just the bottoms?

Same thing happens with the Yeezy 1's too. Not sure what causes it, dirt, or moisture.

My DS plats I just got have it some on one outsole more than the other... But they both have it a little bit.
Here is a pair I bought. The yellowing looks worse in this picture that in real life.
My DS pair is like this too.

My plats look like that too. Couldn't figure it out at first but I'm glad to see others are experiencing the same issue. I thought there was something wrong with mine (like maybe I was walking to hard on them and rubbed off a layer of the sole lol - but I only wore them 2x).

Anyone's solar soles look like that?

Mine posted above are DS too. ^^^^ Just FYI...My second pair doesn't look like that at all. I imagine it has to do with how they were stored.

Last edited:
i doubt it has anything to do with how they're stored, i think that's just how some of them are...

i got sole savers on my solars, so i can't check 'em...

about to put sole savers on the plats too tho, so it really doesn't matter.

if you were to resell later, a bit of yellowing on the bottom isn't gonna affect their value (they still glow and everything)...

I'd kill for these. GREAT pickup man.
is that white thing on the actual shoe? i don't care if it's kanye/beyonce/jayz autograph, that'd suck. was going to go ape **** crazy and buy off flight nyc for 3k but decided against it lol
Yea, I'm one of those people that the whole autograph thing just flys over my head.

I remember getting Scottie Pippen's autograph when I was about 9yrs old because thats what everybody else was doing when they saw him, about a week later that signed piece of paper went in the trash. Nothing against Scottie or Kanye but yea keep the autograph, just give me the shoes.

I don't think I have much of a choice but to go to flight club for these, its a weekly back and forth in terms of my interest but I haven't seen these cheaper than 3,000 in my size 13 the last couple weeks.

Damn! Thanks for the photos, THB! Definitely dope to see that...

What's the gold thing? "Thank You" card?

I'd kill for these. GREAT pickup man.

is that white thing on the actual shoe? i don't care if it's kanye/beyonce/jayz autograph, that'd suck. was going to go ape **** crazy and buy off flight nyc for 3k but decided against it lol
Yea, I'm one of those people that the whole autograph thing just flys over my head.
I remember getting Scottie Pippen's autograph when I was about 9yrs old because thats what everybody else was doing when they saw him, about a week later that signed piece of paper went in the trash. Nothing against Scottie or Kanye but yea keep the autograph, just give me the shoes.

I understand why not everyone value's an autograph. Been a Kanye "stan" since age 10, it's kind of a big deal to me lol. Not like he has really has autograph sessions or rare memorabilia like say LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, etc might have. Samples, PEs & autographed versions of their shoes are easier to obtain if you get the point i'm trying to make.

Damn! Thanks for the photos, THB! Definitely dope to see that...

What's the gold thing? "Thank You" card?

got this when they were in dallas

I understand why not everyone value's an autograph. Been a Kanye "stan" since age 10, it's kind of a big deal to me lol. Not like he has really has autograph sessions or rare memorabilia like say LeBron, Kobe, Jordan, etc might have. Samples, PEs & autographed versions of their shoes are easier to obtain if you get the point i'm trying to make.

I get it bro, as long as your happy with them doesn't matter what I or anybody else thinks.

I just want a pair to rock and your pulling off signed pairs, I guess I'm not trying hard enough.

got this when they were in dallas
VERY cool video!

Where's that guy that told me no way in hell kanye is a 12? Tried telling him samples run HUGE. Awesome pix nonetheless. With all the money you paid, at least you got a pair with no flaws 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Where's that guy that told me no way in hell kanye is a 12? Tried telling him samples run HUGE. Awesome pix nonetheless. With all the money you paid, at least you got a pair with no flaws 
laugh.gif

I think the regular pairs run huge too...I bought a size 7 and they feel like an 8. When i tried the 8 on they felt way to big.

I think the regular pairs run huge too...I bought a size 7 and they feel like an 8. When i tried the 8 on they felt way to big.
I always wear 9-9.5 in all my shoes and my solars in 9.5 fit fine. My yeezy 1s run big.

I always wear 9-9.5 in all my shoes and my solars in 9.5 fit fine. My yeezy 1s run big.

I went .5 size down on the Y2 because the Y1 ran big. I could barely strap them down....ended up selling them and bought my true size.

my 1 def run big....but def the 2 but not as much, especially if you wear them a lot....once the break in they get loose. I wear at least 2 socks so the fir just right and avoid from creasing. I recommend to atleast go a half size down, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom