Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut a lot of plastic off my sneaker shields recently and really made them smooth on the edges. They are so much more comfortable now. I was afraid to trim so much but it was well worth it when I was rocking my 1s the other day

can you post some pix of what you did?

again on foot im lovin 'em.

^wish i could've grabbed solars, so dope!

just ordered some sneakershields for my Plats to hopefully stop the creasing that's already started a bit.

Last edited:
can you post some pix of what you did?
Yeahh, I'll try to put pics up when I go home. Best advice is trim and try until they're comfortable. Don't worry about trimming too much because they'll still serve their purpose (assuming you don't butcher 75% of it) and make sure you have a clean smooth cut to avoid red toes from excessive rubbing from the shield

It's bad enough Kanye rocks em as a stage outfit, but you got these dudes rockin it out in public like this?
roll.gif
sick.gif

These pics belong in the "Fool's wildin thinking they doin it" thread

seriouslly.

i'm guessing he does it to go with the whole egyptian thing where the gods used to rock skirts.  i don't know.. just guessing.

but wearing this stuff in public.. its just dumb and looks ******ed.  kids these days.. at least they could rock real yeezy's though.

seriouslly.

i'm guessing he does it to go with the whole egyptian thing where the gods used to rock skirts.  i don't know.. just guessing.

but wearing this stuff in public.. its just dumb and looks ******ed.  kids these days.. at least they could rock real yeezy's though.
Nope. Almost everyone pre-1700s wore skirt and/or robe attire...

I'm not big on the look, but I know Kanye ripped it from his stay in Europe a few years back during his internship...

Last edited:
Beware of the NT user StillHungry. and the Yeezy's he posted under the buy/sell section. I purchased his platinums off him Wednesday and was given a fake tracking # for an item that was priority shipped to California today when I live in Arizona. As far as the purchase goes everything was sketch from the very beggining. Luckily for me I made him write a very detailed decscription in the notes before I purchased so I'm able to get a full refund as soon as these next 10 days pass. I've been trying to contact him all morning thinking he could've made an easy mistake but still havent recieved anything back. The first and only time I give an NT member the benefit of the doubt.

Damn man..sucks. I almost bought off him too.

I asked him to send me a very detailed invoice and he said he'd send it but never did. So I knew he was sketchy.
mean.gif

Can someone please enlighten me on what I need to write down when I buy some yeezys. I really don't want to be scammed

Beware of the NT user StillHungry. and the Yeezy's he posted under the buy/sell section. I purchased his platinums off him Wednesday and was given a fake tracking # for an item that was priority shipped to California today when I live in Arizona. As far as the purchase goes everything was sketch from the very beggining. Luckily for me I made him write a very detailed decscription in the notes before I purchased so I'm able to get a full refund as soon as these next 10 days pass. I've been trying to contact him all morning thinking he could've made an easy mistake but still havent recieved anything back. The first and only time I give an NT member the benefit of the doubt.

Gotta be careful out there man , especially when it comes to purchasing Yeezys , that's a scammer's best bait . Hope everything works out for you . I was once in the same position and it isn't pleasant at all :smh:

Can someone please enlighten me on what I need to write down when I buy some yeezys. I really don't want to be scammed

The first an most important thing is the method the payment is going to be sent .Never send the payment as a "gift" ,no matter what ! If he then asks to add an additional 4% to the total , the hell with it , pay the little extra in order to be insured by paypal's policy . Better safe than sorry .Second , make sure the seller sends and well written and thorough invoice that includes the shoes info (condition , size , etc) and all the accessories (if included : lace tips , dust bag , box ,etc). Make sure to review it before sending the money . If he "forgets" to include something, then simply demand him to include it before proceeding .

Last edited:
The first an most important thing is the method the payment is going to be sent .Never send the payment as a "gift" ,no matter what ! If he then asks to add an additional 4% to the total , the hell with it , pay the little extra in order to be insured by paypal's policy . Better safe than sorry .Second , make sure the seller sends and well written and thorough invoice that includes the shoes info (condition , size , etc) and all the accessories (if included : lace tips , dust bag , box ,etc). Make sure to review it before sending the money . If he "forgets" to include something, then simply demand him to include it before proceeding .
Everything Terx said.

Also, never send or RECEIVE as gift, EVER. It works both ways, so if you're selling just pay the 4%

Also, never send or RECEIVE as gift, EVER. It works both ways, so if you're selling just pay the 4%

Can you explain this? I've recieved payments as gifts all the time (not only for sneaker transactions). What are the loopholes/drawbacks?

Honestly the buyer is almost 100% protected under PayPal when they use a credit/debit card. When buying from a third party never direct withdrawal for your account. You'll still be protected under PayPal but if you issue a chargeback with your card company then PayPal will side with you and run for the hills from the seller nearly 100% of the time. Online sales like this are a buyers market and we have almost all of the power. Search the general forum for "PayPal" and read trough some of the horror stories of NT members selling to POS's. It's disgusting, but as a buyer it will show you all of your options in the case that you do get scammed. You'll be surprised at how well the buyer is protected and how hard it actually is for the sellers to recover anything from a buyer that scams them. Usually USPS or the shipping company is the party taking the financial hit as long as the seller bought shipping insurance. That's if the seller isn't the party left empty handed. I would be much more likely to buy Yeezy's with my debit card through PayPal than I would be to sell them.

Last edited:
Can you explain this? I've recieved payments as gifts all the time (not only for sneaker transactions). What are the loopholes/drawbacks?
When you send as gift as a buyer, you are forfeiting buyer protection. The loophole as a buyer is to have the funds linked to your bank account or credit card company, you can file a chargeback with them and almost everytime you'll get your money back. If you sent the payment using funds from your paypal balance, then you're out of some money if the transaction goes bad.

Using this same scenario, as a seller in this situation you're out some money. The gift option doesnt provide seller protection either.

Basically whenever you send/receive as gift, paypal gets 0 money from the cut. So in turn, they don't do s*** for you.

I agree with GrapeApe, if you know how to protect yourself as a buyer you can scam people very easily.

Honestly the buyer is almost 100% protected under PayPal when they use a credit/debit card. When buying from a third party never direct withdrawal for your account. You'll still be protected under PayPal but if you issue a chargeback with your card company then PayPal will side with you and run for the hills from the seller nearly 100% of the time. Online sales like this are a buyers market and we have almost all of the power. Search the general forum for "PayPal" and read trough some of the horror stories of NT members selling to POS's. It's disgusting, but as a buyer it will show you all of your options in the case that you do get scammed. You'll be surprised at how well the buyer is protected and how hard it actually is for the sellers to recover anything from a buyer that scams them. Usually USPS or the shipping company is the party taking the financial hit as long as the seller bought shipping insurance. That's if the seller isn't the party left empty handed. I would be much more likely to buy Yeezy's with my debit card through PayPal than I would be to sell them.

When you send as gift as a buyer, you are forfeiting buyer protection. The loophole as a buyer is to have the funds linked to your bank account or credit card company, you can file a chargeback with them and almost everytime you'll get your money back. If you sent the payment using funds from your paypal balance, then you're out of some money if the transaction goes bad.

Using this same scenario, as a seller in this situation you're out some money. The gift option doesnt provide seller protection either.

Basically whenever you send/receive as gift, paypal gets 0 money from the cut. So in turn, they don't do s*** for you.

I agree with GrapeApe, if you know how to protect yourself as a buyer you can scam people very easily.

Ok I see now. Thanks

Should I call my cc company and file a chargeback immediately? Or should I wait for this Paypal dispute to close? Usually paypal refunds me my money after the buyer fails to show proof of delivery after the 10 days. I dont want to cause any extra trouble by filing for a chargeback before this dispute closes...

I bought the Solars from StillHungry and he gave me the same tracking number to Irvine CA when I live in Ohio lol. Dude wont respond to my text anymore, and Im not even trying to be honest. Im just gonna file a claim with Paypal. Idk why these guys go through all this to scam, especially when Paypal generally sides with the buyer. Anyway please beware and DO NOT send a gift payment to this clown.

I bought the Solars from StillHungry and he gave me the same tracking number to Irvine CA when I live in Ohio lol. Dude wont respond to my text anymore, and Im not even trying to be honest. Im just gonna file a claim with Paypal. Idk why these guys go through all this to scam, especially when Paypal generally sides with the buyer. Anyway please beware and DO NOT send a gift payment to this clown.

Strong user name to scammer ratio

Hope both of you get your $$$ back

edit : dude was online 7 minutes ago so looks like hes mos def ducking you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom