Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have put Aldo insoles in their II's...

Do you put them over the original insole or just replace them?

I bought some black leather Aldo insoles a few weeks ago and they felt great and cushiony for the first week of wearing them with my II's, but are extremely uncomfortable now because the original insoles have just gotten so flat and have lost cushioning.

id say just get any regular dr scholls insole or take some from another pair of shoes you have. just about anything is better than the ones the yeezys came with.

Looks like kanye is your priority. :rofl: Location: Kanye's lap? :smh:

Alotta people on NT are on kanye ****, he aint even all that.
that's what annoys me. some ppl are too obsessed with celebrities. its just another guy imo, no need to buy his stage outfits and wear them in public :smh:

I use a thick gel insole in my plats...just the thick in sole. Ener gel I believe it's called

I considered the gel insoles. I'll check them out.

id say just get any regular dr scholls insole or take some from another pair of shoes you have. just about anything is better than the ones the yeezys came with.

Word man. The Yeezy insoles are horrendous. I'll check out Dr. Scholl's, too. (I have bad scoliosis. :frown: )

Smh. This isn't the legit check thread. And those aren't even close. Was he even paying attention, or did he decide he wanted these shoes based on the name alone? :smh:

2 things that I don't get about these, people are spending a lot of money on sneakers and they are not wearing them. How can you spend 2K+ on something you don't intend on using? Also, the sneakers are not practical nor versatile. However, I would spend 2k on the LV black Jaspers. I could at least wear them everywhere and the material to price point would be more justifiable. NOTHING out of China is high quality.

....don't tell me you won and decided to do a legit check after you won them...;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Heck no! Was watching auction contacted seller as to authenticity, sorry if I posted LC in wrong thread,
Unfortunately I'm not an expert on the tell tale signs of yeezy fakes, so I utilize the forum for those that are.. If I by chance offended someone, my apologies.. But again thanks to those who responded

Heck no! Was watching auction contacted seller as to authenticity, sorry if I posted LC in wrong thread,
Unfortunately I'm not an expert on the tell tale signs of yeezy fakes, so I utilize the forum for those that are.. If I by chance offended someone, my apologies.. But again thanks to those who responded

It's all good. Just helping you out.

It's all good. Just helping you out.

I can respect your view but there are very few consumer goods that I've spent 2k on.

Actually, the only thing I've spent that type of money on was my T.V., sure, the argument of a T.V. is just a T.V. will be brought up but that argument lends itself to the Yeezy as well. $250 is already a lot of money for a shoe. And I agree we're all insane for spending the amount of money we do on shoes through our lives but we're talking about 1 pair, not a lot of shoes, just 1.

I can PROVE that my $1800 T.V. is better than the $600 one but you can't do the same with Yeezys..the only argument is subjective which is merely a justification for the price many have paid.

Funny enough, the resell value after use of the Yeezy 2 vs your TV after use, one could argue the Yeezy 2 is a much better investment. :lol:

How much did the Paris dunks cost at retail, the undefeated 4's, the eminent 4's? Less than $250, and yet they sell for almost double the resell value of Y2's. $4 and $5 grand sometimes... Why don't you attack those and the people who own them?

Last edited:
I pose the same question again. so we're lame for judging people rocking fakes but you can judge those who paid more than retail?

Why do you care so much how other people spend their own money? Why do you assume everyone doesn't have their money right and are just trying to stunt? What about those of us who got our money right, priorities in line, and bought these cuz we like them a lot, not just to stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom