Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had a sweet deal for a pair of net nets this week, $800 used! When I received my pair they weren't net net they were pale pale very discolored! Lucky for me I filed a PayPal claim sending the shoes back and getting my money back. Still looking for an 8.5 needless to say.

Got a pair of the solar reds... but they turned out to be fake, so I dropped them. Point being, they were still a nice shoes not counting the fugazzi parts...

I don't want all red Yeezy 2's I want a Solar or Platinum or Murdered out pair. Honestly dropping 2k+ for a shoe is kinda stupid IMO. It's not like I make money hand over fist like a celebrity or athlete does. And that HOH pic of the sale on those Yeezy 2's is fake...right? If not where the **** was that? Lol

^^^
I'm not sure if you two are aware but everybody in this Yeezy thread is a minimum millionaire if not a borderline billionaire. Oil tycoons, Hedge Fund Managers, Tech Wizards, and Tony Starks....

Last edited:
Lol this thread looks just like it looked last year. Same old arguments. I keep seeing new posts in this thread hoping for new info, and all I see are ARGUMENTS.

Can someone give me some hard info? Possible release dates? Just the red sneaker? Won't be leather cut snakescales? Wassup? :lol:

I found this on a Facebook page. I can't tell if they're legit or not but if they're legit, could it mean that the black outs are coming out any time soon? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom