Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The official colorway leaked earlier in this thread per Nike reps is RED/RED, so blood red appears to be the goal there... Not something bright. The colors that they appeared to be on Kanye's foot during the Governor's Ball was likely a result of the lighting on stage that is always blacklight heavy.

Actually, the Nike rep simply said that a third colorway of the Y2 would be released, just NOT on June 16th or 18th or whatever date, just later this year. On that note, I'm not trynna say that the one's dropping aren't the red one's, just saying. By the way, I was there that night and I'm telling it the way I remember, it's quite a bright red, otherwise I may just simply be going color-blind.

Last edited:
i've had 2 pairs of real solars.. and never have i seen the lace lock with the II so see-able (excuse my grammar).

but people with real pairs should know what im talking about

Yeah the 2 is barely there, plus the toebox ballistic nylon looked a bit off,.

Actually, the Nike rep simply said that a third colorway of the Y2 would be released, just NOT on June 16th or 18th or whatever date, just later this year. On that note, I'm not trynna say that the one's dropping aren't the red one's, just saying. By the way, I was there that night and I'm telling it the way I remember, it's quite a bright red, otherwise I may just simply be going color-blind.
See, now if you'd only have taken the extra step to read where I sourced you to earlier in this thread you wouldn't make me have to go back and find this, which was posted 3 weeks ago.

Like I said, it's the lighting. These are going to be as red as red gets. Nothing on these will be a bright color.

Keep in mind this is the FIRST piece of proof I saw that was direct from a Nike rep. They got flooded after this picture started floating around and they tightened up the info they were giving out.
found this on ktt, not sure if legit

photomtb.jpg

Just a thought, but Nike totally should have made the color code on these 666 instead of 660 (6 = red in Nike footwear). Would have worked with the "Yeezus" theme well.

See, now if you'd only have taken the extra step to read where I sourced you to earlier in this thread you wouldn't make me have to go back and find this, which was posted 3 weeks ago.

Like I said, it's the lighting. These are going to be as red as red gets. Nothing on these will be a bright color.

Keep in mind this is the FIRST piece of proof I saw that was direct from a Nike rep. They got flooded after this picture started floating around and they tightened up the info they were giving out.

I was not referring to this man, I was referring to one of the heads @ Nike, the one who tweeted the claims I made in my prior post. Again, think what pleases you most, I remember what I saw and despite the fact that strobes & different bulbs were involved, they still looked to be bright. No need to fret though, Október will be here soon enough. Good luck if you plan on getting them.

I was not referring to this man, I was referring to one of the heads @ Nike, the one who tweeted the claims I made in my prior post. Again, think what pleases you most, I remember what I saw and despite the fact that strobes & different bulbs were involved, they still looked to be bright. No need to fret though, Október will be here soon enough. Good luck if you plan on getting them.
That was Nike's PR director, not a brand rep. That's where I was confused. Any time you open a support chat on Nike.com, that's a brand rep. Brand reps were the one that initially leaked information. The PR director had to make an official statement in order to clear it up.

But we will both need a whole lot of luck to get these. Counting my blessings early on this lol.

If I saw those yeezybay's in the street I couldn't tell the difference if they were real or fake. Hopefully someone can do a side to side with these "customs"

Last edited:
people that own yeezy 2s, I'm a size 9 with roughly 0.5 inches wiggle space length wise. Got a deal for 9.5 solars, worried if the shoe would be too big length wise, any input?

That was Nike's PR director, not a brand rep. That's where I was confused. Any time you open a support chat on Nike.com, that's a brand rep. Brand reps were the one that initially leaked information. The PR director had to make an official statement in order to clear it up.

But we will both need a whole lot of luck to get these. Counting my blessings early on this lol.

... Cheers. I will get at least one pair, perhaps two. I lack not the money... Now... Let us see the final tone to 'em & I shall decide :smile:, peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom