Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mez those barca's are drool worthy. I wish they had them in my size when I was in Germany last year.

oh and yes this thread delivers. :D

Which store in Germany had them? I would've gotten any size and tried to trade :lol:

Registered once, not going to go all crazy, if it's meant to be it's meant to be.

This contest appears to be a true game changer; it's not about luck, rigging, etc. It's actually a contest won on pure literacy.....fantastic odds.

Last edited:
Now my question is will they send us codes for all three weeks, or does this require us to actually buy two copies to enter all three times?

I'm not sure if this is right, but that push support website issued me like 10 different codes, lol. So confused.

the more I read this thread the more I feel like I actually have a good shot at winning
hey, i'll take it 
wink.gif
, hope some people on here win that are willing/ready to rock them!

Holy **** guys, Nike in conjunction with the sponsors of this contest Island Def Jam Music Group have just announced the first two winners of this contest. Although, in order to keep the winners safe from all the riffraff, thuglings, etc from possible danger and any corresponding legal action, it was decided for the sake of anonymity, that only the last names of the two winners would be announced. Please click below for the names of the first two lucky contest winners thus far.
 Merriam and Webster

Last edited:
Well if the October date is true, I've got all summer to work and get ot. Save little by little. I don't have to get them in October either. Just as long as they are floating around eBay or flight club or Kixclusive. As long as a store has em, ill get them. Probably wont have the cash till a month after release but I don't care ima get them. I mad I didn't hunt down the plats while they were cheaper for the trifecta but I'm not that big of a fan of the plats anyways.
i respect the determination, i guess i just dont value them that much, theres so much legitmate high fashion i could by with that money i couldnt drop that much on one pair of anything let alone nikes.  

but alot of people feel like you which is gonna make em that much harder to get and make prices shoot higher
This contest appears to be a true game changer; it's not about luck, rigging, etc. It's actually a contest won on pure literacy.....fantastic odds.
lol

Last edited:
This is marketing at its finest. By choosing option three, you're giving them all your necessary information for marketing purposes. The more people that enter, the bigger the marketing list, kanye will then turn around and sell this list to whomever they want to for $$$$. Maybe finishline gets a discounted rate on the list.
word!

Holy **** guys, Nike in conjunction with the sponsors of this contest Island Def Jam Music Group have just announced the first two winners of this contest. Although, in order to keep the winners safe from all the riffraff, thuglings, etc from possible danger and any corresponding legal action, it was decided for the sake of anonymity, that only the last names of the two winners would be announced. Please click below for the names of the first two lucky contest winners thus far.
 Merriam and Webster

^ no problem! oh yeah, hope not. worth a try though cos its useless to me! hopefully they do something for Europe!

Finally received a code via e-mail, but I had already signed up on the site.
Now I'm deciding on whether to use it with a separate e-mail address, or just wait until the next entry period.
Good luck to all those who enter! :smokin

Does this mean I'm officially entered? I didn't get an email with a code, I just randomly came across somewhere and it let me enter my email address.

^ Good looking dude
glasses.gif
hopefully it's not just tied to an individual email address
Finally received a code via e-mail, but I had already signed up on the site.
Now I'm deciding on whether to use it with a separate e-mail address, or just wait until the next entry period.
Good luck to all those who enter!
smokin.gif
Does this mean I'm officially entered? I didn't get an email with a code, I just randomly came across somewhere and it let me enter my email address.
the more I read this thread the more I feel like I actually have a good shot at winning

^ lol yea... I'm sure in contests and giveaways, the rules are ALWAYS followed to the T and there is NEVER an instance when the technology is not on par with the rules that are set forth... :lol: :rolleyes

^ lol yea... I'm sure in contests and giveaways, the rules are ALWAYS followed to the T and there is NEVER an instance when the technology is not on par with the rules that are set forth... :lol: :rolleyes

This. I figured because they signed me into their system (gave me a login + password), that the code they sent was linked to my e-mail, causing me to have to wait til next entry period to use it.

But some folks on here just want to be smarta**** about it. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom