Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway before they deleted those photos. I did saved 1 picture 
roll.gif
trolling... i hope

Honestly, when I asked if he had wore them, the concert was still live. So he must have put them on at the end.

Dec 7th stems from two things, one that's the last date of the tour, and two I read someone's conversation on IG on the matter. They said that their store (where ever it was) was set to receive 6 pairs on the 7th.

So if they don't drop this month, the date IMO jumps to Dec.

Last edited:
Don C has to be trolling, because he would get Ye in big trouble with Nike. Ye still had him delete it so it didn't start an uproar. That's my thoughts.

Honestly, when I asked if he had wore them, the concert was still live. So he must have put them on at the end.

Dec 7th stems from two things, one that's the last date of the tour, and two I read someone's conversation on IG on the matter. They said that their store (where ever it was) was set to receive 6 pairs on the 7th.

well it wouldn't be the 7th if they're just getting the shoe in the store on that date. it would be at least a couple weeks later

Last edited:
well it wouldn't be the 7th if they're just getting the shoe in the store on that date. it would be at least a couple weeks later

Nah I highly doubt they get these weeks in advance. These are beyond QS releases. The longer they sit in the store room, the easier it is for shady spots to sell out the back. I'm thinking stock will arrive on a wed/thurs/fri and go on sale sat. But again it's all speculation.

Nah I highly doubt they get these weeks in advance. These are beyond QS releases. The longer they sit in the store room, the easier it is for shady spots to sell out the back. I'm thinking stock will arrive on a wed/thurs/fri and go on sale sat. But again it's all speculation.

Noooo that store doesn't have them, they will be getting them on the 6th, in preparation for the 7th.

Last edited:

Geez I cant even imagine if the red yeezy 2s dropping this December. It will be chaos in some places imo 
sick.gif

would be Wed to RSVP thurs

I've been hearing late January, early February from my connects. I'm putting my trust in them. They got me the other Yeezy 1s and 2s.

Let's just call them the 'All Red" since I guess they not dropping in October 
roll.gif

Kim got us hyped for nothing 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom