Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% sure on the dust bag, but this is what the man, Feng3333 told me.

I'm not 100% sure on the dust bag, but this is what the man, Feng3333 told me.

Aww yes, Feng. The guy wanting $4900 per shoe? He told me today they were already sold out. lol Sounds like he had 1, maybe two, got someone to pay up 5 grand for it.

The entertainment department gets theirs on the 18th. That's 2 weeks from now. I'd guess release date is the Saturday after that. November 23rd .

Soooo what are peoples opinions on these dropping this weekend 11/9 ?? 

Probably won't IMO. Nobody is really confirming anything yet, everyone is remaining tight-lipped about it. Unless Nike makes an announcement today or tomorrow I really don't see them dropping on Saturday.

...unless Nike decides to go towards a quiet release :rolleyes

geno needs to hire PRGirl to help him out of this. hahaha

Where's PR Girl? She needs to hit up geno's ppl and tell him to chill out with that iG rage.
I was silently lurking on Geno's IG for a bit - and the comments from NT folks like @DJ Proto J   are hilarious! FWIW, Geno has been advised (even before he re-posted the pic) to not post it and to not engage in any back and forth with those commenting. This is just another case of someone being too head strong to listen to his PR team and it will only come to bite him in the ***. Also, given that as of early this morning, Jay Z didn't even have his own pair of RO's, there's a negative chance that Geno's are real. (in addition to all of the glaringly obvious signs on the shoes themselves that they are fakes)

Hahaha glad I could start up some entertainment on IG this morning! Too bad none of those clowns on there have any money, they're all lookin to be taken to the cleaners on these shoes

PRgirl that just makes it that much funnier!

Last edited:
Sup G... U up there too?
pimp.gif
yessir, my girl surprised me with tix to the saturday show.. first time seeing Ye, I'm beyond geeked.

Haven't met too many NT heads from Chi, hit me up wit a DM we can click up.

Geno hatin on his IG is too funny.. who he tryna prove with them fake *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom