Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, in 10 years of producing and releasing DB's, there hasn't been a delay on launch. Correct me if I'm wrong, just trying to add up the clues.

but is it really a delay? the 11/9 date was never confirmed by nike, just a date that surfaced and was ran with.. the 11/23 is the date nike actually stated.

but is it really a delay? the 11/9 date was never confirmed by nike, just a date that surfaced and was ran with.. the 11/23 is the date nike actually stated.

I'm pretty sure they were confirmed by Nike on the DB launch page that provided details of each of the DB releases and their respective origins...

would you know.. my size... 
nthat.gif

takeovernj does fcfs, charges extra or raffle?

I have no clue. Only contacted them because they received the first drop.

Ubiq said they will get them and will do a raffle. No date obviously.

Kinda lame for coming at a professional athlete for having fake kicks when they can just throw the fakes in the trash and get the real ones when they drop... Also lame for Geno to call someone #brokeboy lol. L's are being taken left and right after these Yeezys!

However, I was at the Jets game yesterday and watched Geno and the Jets D contain Master Brees so... that looks like a W for him.

Even the losers at Sole-colctr posted an article "Geno Smith Wears Red October" Nike Air Yeezy 2" :smh:

What geno doesn't realize is I just bought tickets for the bills game right behind their bench. I'm going to have the biggest air fugazzi 2 signs ever.

LOL!! I can't wait to see that.

My only request: the sign needs to be clear so the whole world knows it, no inside NT jokes / language

:D

supposedly these would have released already but nike is having a problem mass producing because they cant get the red correct. which part i dont know. so if this is true, it could lead to why pairs have surfaced in china instagrams (possible b grades) and as to why some stores have received few pairs but cant sell yet. maybe theyre waiting for more. hopefully.

you can say "theyre nike bap bap bap how can they not get a shoe right" but apple had the same problem with the white iphone if you remember.

as much as i wish these would release on the 9th. i highly doubt it. ive kind of felt that they wouldnt release until at least January but im trying to be optimistic in a ASAP release.

I almost kopped
laugh.gif
:
I was totally surprised by that Vapor 9 Saville Row drop this morning.  Luckily I was up and after it initially showed as 'out of stock', I just refreshed a couple times and was able to snag my sz 12 before they vanished.

Have a feeling the RO's will have a similar drop..

supposedly these would have released already but nike is having a problem mass producing because they cant get the red correct. which part i dont know. so if this is true, it could lead to why pairs have surfaced in china instagrams (possible b grades) and as to why some stores have received few pairs but cant sell yet. maybe theyre waiting for more. hopefully.

you can say "theyre nike bap bap bap how can they not get a shoe right" but apple had the same problem with the white iphone if you remember.

as much as i wish these would release on the 9th. i highly doubt it. ive kind of felt that they wouldnt release until at least January but im trying to be optimistic in a ASAP release.

Doubt that. That was an old rumor from early this year. The shoes are out there. Ready to go.

you got that from KTT

you got that from KTT
i saw it on there but i also heard it from someone whos a manager at a store that someone "confirmed" would get these. she doesnt strike me as the type to check forums. she also said that they are not confirmed in getting them because of "public issue" with their company...

I have been saying this for a minute, but I think this release will resemble a DB release more than anything. Meaning, mostly in Nike Town's hands, a few HoH's, and select 'mom and pop' retailers. In order to cut down on the Fernando type of drama, that is my guess.

I feel more confident in that when I hear PR girl say they will most likely give all the pairs to one HoH in the respective city. Tight grip.

IF these were in fact delayed from some original release date, I could see that. Whenever I see pics, the red on the midsole doesn't seem to sit right with the rest of the shoe. If you think about it, making a single-color version of a shoe like this isn't that simple, considering all the different materials and textures you need to account for...

I don't think Nike would make stores hold on to their pairs from now to January. That makes no sense. Worst case, IF stores have them (which I'm really not sure), Nike would ask them to ship the shoes back, to keep control of things.

Honestly, the way I see it, Nike will just ship them overnight or a few days prior to release. Not 3 months ahead.

Im pretty sure you got a better chance of spending 250 on powerball tickets, winning it, and copping EVERY SHOE you want

IF these were in fact delayed from some original release date, I could see that. Whenever I see pics, the red on the midsole doesn't seem to sit right with the rest of the shoe. If you think about it, making a single-color version of a shoe like this isn't that simple, considering all the different materials and textures you need to account for...
to somewhat coincide with what your saying. the girl i spoke to said that because of the materials used (im assuming the spikes instead of scales) they were planned to be "slightly" more attainable than the solars and plats. but now its up in the air because of the color issue. which is how we spoke about the delay. nike could release what they got and it would be super limited. or they can hold off and get the numbers up to make it a wider release, which was supposedly what they had wanted.

like everything else i cant 100% confirm this is all truth. im only forwarding any info i hear that may seem to be valid, to help out. 

Last edited:

If Nike make a silent release for the RO, I really don't understand their Strategy.
According to Samy, Nike and Kanye are not in a good mood, that's why Kanye's team haven't their F&F pairs.
Sooner on the thread, someone said : Nike >>> Kanye

But, if Nike make a silent release for the RO, which would be the first time ever, it will mean that Kanye is superior to Nike.

I really don't understand their strategy because, if it's right that Kanye wants a full partnership with Nike, like Kobe, Lebron, Koston or other athletes, why not doing it because we all know that Kanye is a better advertising panel than any other Athlete/Singer/Actor for any brand.

In my opinion, making a silent release for the RO will be a proof that Kanye is superior than Nike, like he wanted to say in the BBC Radio interview when he said "Nike didn't make a call when my pair were sold for 90k on eBay".

This.

I mentioned it when I first gave info. Nike is none to pleased with the bashing they're getting from Ye in all his interviews and concerts. Nike is doing it on purpose.

Still no shipments have gone out as of today.

Last edited:
I just asked my Chicago guy about these again to make sure. He said Chicago has them on the order list and are in stock. Asked him two times if he's 100%. He said yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom