Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a terrible justification for anything. 

I agree whole heartedly...

There isn't a pair of shoes in this world I'd buy for what the going asking price of the Y2's are going for...Doesn't matter though because there are obviously people out there who are willing to drop the coin...

I am a broke college student with no debt, and not much cash in the bank.
Sold $2k worth of shoes I didn't want anymore to buy Plats.
To me, there is nothing wrong with that.

The only reason the prices for yeezys are as inflated as they are is because you've brainwashed yourselves to believe that 1800 for a pair of shoes that retailed for 245 is a "steal" so you buy them.. Justifying the sellers prices and forcing everybody else to pay that price.. A shoe is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.. if you stop being willing to pay for it then you may see some more normalcy in the way hyped shoes are resold in the future. and for those who say wealthy people are the ones buying these shoes thus keeping the prices is up is just inaccurate.. its the MASSES that drive the market.. 

I am a broke college student with no debt, and not much cash in the bank.
Sold $2k worth of shoes I didn't want anymore to buy Plats.
To me, there is nothing wrong with that.

Which goes back to my original comment...You had the cash and didn't mind spending it...Nothing wrong with that at all...Price was inconsequential to you...

Would I spend that much for a pair of shoes...No I wouldn't...I'm not you though so what do I look like if I run you through the dirt for spending your dough...Goes for everybody...Maybe irrelevant would have been the better word to use :lol:...

I love you all, but let's keep the price discussion out the thread for now. Just news about the Red/Rouge release only, for the moment. Hard to keep up any other way.

^^^ thank you! I dont want to hear about how much you spent on your last 3 pairs, or how you think that 1650 is a deal for kicks.

Last edited:
I love you all, but let's keep the price discussion out the thread for now. Just news about the Red/Rouge release only, for the moment. Hard to keep up any other way.
Seeing as this is the aftermath thread for the first two CW's, a new thread would be better suited for keeping on topic for the RO's

Seeing as this is the aftermath thread for the first two CW's, a new thread would be better suited for keeping on topic for the RO's

A new thread will be just that, a new thread. Garbage and useless rhetoric will still exist.

You would think by now you guys would realize comments like this derail the discussion more than anything. For instance, at least 3 people already replied to this including myself.

How about..... if you don't have anything Yeezy related to talk about.... shut up? Thanks.

When these RO jons droppin?

Who gonn get dez YEEZUS piecez?

Somebody got dat info on a release for these RO's yet?

This **INSERT RANDOM ATHELETE / CELEB / TWITTER HANDLE NAME HERE** posted this pic up on his **INSERT SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM NAME HERE**

Those RO's are fake man

Those RO's are real man

My sisters third cousin's friend who is married to a guy who works in the building across the street from a guy's office who said he knows a higher up over at this one retail place that supposedly got these Red October Yeezy's delivered yesterday texted this guy I know who lives in Germany and said they will be dropping the second Tuesday of January 2018...Bank on that info my connect is legit...

**Insert random gif here**

There now we are all caught up on the last 100 or so pages and officially all back on track...:lol:

Have fun guys life too short to get too deep in this thread...Info going to be posted in the thread when the time comes and until then if cat's want to discuss anything Yeezy related (Including going asking prices etc...) then I'm thinking this is the perfect place to be doing it...

That being said I'm out until that solid info drops...

Last edited:
Been speaking with one of the guys in IG with a real pair. Hopefully he is able to help me get a pair in an 11. I'll keep everyone posted if any information on that surfaces. Much better chances with him than this random Nike drop or Mom and Pop stores giving pairs to regulars, at this point.

love clicking around IG.

those 2 Chinese guys that posted the Reds during the week have not posted anymore pics of them at all or anything related to them. I know if it was me there would be 100+ pics and vids!!

So people don't like the updates I've been posting from time to time? Saw 2 people posting about it

Its cool I'll stop posting them

All the people complaining about yeezy's and the associated topics can kick rocks. This is the yeezy thread, therefore we are allowed to tlk about anything in relation to this particular shoe. No one cares that u have to read thru so many pages to get info, if u really want the darn shoes you'll skim whatever is available to have a better chance. Tbh u are lucky to even have the info provided, no one has to tell u anything. We can choose to pm one another to inform those who truly care. I said it once and I'll say it again, do you HW months in advance to have a chance. That simple. U don't like it?!? Unsubscribe to the thread or don't comment.

All the people complaining about yeezy's and the associated topics can kick rocks. This is the yeezy thread, therefore we are allowed to tlk about anything in relation to this particular shoe. No one cares that u have to read thru so many pages to get info, if u really want the darn shoes you'll skim whatever is available to have a better chance. Tbh u are lucky to even have the info provided, no one has to tell u anything. We can choose to pm one another to inform those who truly care. I said it once and I'll say it again, do you HW months in advance to have a chance. That simple. U don't like it?!? Unsubscribe to the thread or don't comment.

^^^^

Bro...S T F U.

Last edited:
Yall coming out of left field with this crap. I posted what I felt in response to people arguing (much like we are now, AGAIN) back and fourth about ******g prices. While real news from people I trust (@Mark081990 for instance) get's harder and harder to look for.

I know how Solars look, and how Plats look. Don't need to see any more images of those. I know what the current "market value" is. I also don't care. Making a new thread would be pointless. We have one, lets use it correctly. You can discuss whatever you want, but lets not pretend half of yall only surfaced recently back in the thread because of the RO's possible drop, not because you were a regular.

We are just trying to cop shoes, mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom