Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Gary Warnett

Son not even rocking them right

for real...
laugh.gif
Someone's gonna have some jean stains on em
eyes.gif

called local HOH rep today, she said that the yeezy II's aren't on her list for june 9, only the kobe system VII and military IV's, but there's a "chance" they might show up. also spoke to a local sneakerspot and ole girl said she didnt know. lol. i only want the platinums, could really care less about the solar reds. 
laugh.gif

anyone in NYC / Bronx ??  I wouldn't mind getting a team together and setting up shop downtown

NIKE EFFECTIVELY DOUBLED THEIR STOCK WITHOUT PRODUCING MORE PAIRS BY RELEASING BOTH SHOES ON THE SAME DAY ESPECIALLY IF SPOTS ONLY ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE 1 OF EITHER PAIR. NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME AS I JUST WANT 1 PAIR IN EITHER COLORWAY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MJ713

Any Houston heads know what spots getting them? I just know active athletes and premium goods but premium probably not gonna sell theirs to customers and keep themselves.
ACTIVE ATHLETE WILL BE A NO GO IF THEY GET THEM. I CALLED ALL THE STORES ON MY LUNCH BREAK AND THEY SAID IF THEY RECEIVE THEM, MORE THAN LIKELY THEY WON'T HIT THE FLOOR
laugh.gif
. AT LEAST THE GUY WAS HONEST WITH ME AND I WON'T WASTE ANY TIME. I ALSO INQUIRED ABOUT THE MV'S WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE AND THE GUYS I TALKED TO SAID THEY WILL ONLY HAVE 6-7 PAIRS FOR SALE OF THOSE AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY RECEIVED 2 SIZE RUNS SO YOU DO THE MATH WITH THE YEEZY'S.

I DON'T HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH PREMIUM AND FROM WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME, I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH THEM, WILL PROBABLY BE WORSE THAN ACTIVE ATHLETE.

and thats how its going to be everywhere else. good luck to everybody but dont kid yourselves. employees will eat these up and throw them up on ebay while people are sitting outside the store waiting for a week. maybe they aren't technically allowed to buy up stock, but they are easy loopholes around that.  

I think you guys are thinking too small.... a dedicated website for an online only release would not be hard to do... Jordan has done it in the past...

Man, these come out on my birthday lol. What a gift that would make. But anyways, it's going to be tough getting these in the Bay. I wonder if Niketown or HOH is going to get these in my area. We'll see how it turns out. People will be camping unless they implement a type of system. (Lottery, RSVP.)

PEOPLE WERE CAMPING OUT FOR THESE HERE IN LA WEEKS BEFORE THEIR PREVIOUS RELEASE DATE. I GUARANTEE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF BEVERLY RIGHT NOW. IM PREDICTING AT LEAST 20-30 HEADS OUT THERE BY TONITE. SINCE THESE WON'T RELEASE ONLINE, I'M OUT. ONLY TIME I CAMPED OUT WAS IN A HOSPITAL WITH A RELATIVE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE ATTEMPTING TO COP, YOU'RE ALL GONNA NEED IT. THE STORIES THAT WILL COME FROM THIS THREAD IN THE UPCOMING DAYS WILL BE GREAT.

Any construction at the former WTT pop-up store? Wouldn't surprise me if Kanye does something like that for the Yeezy 2.

im gonna vent for the first time since joining niketalk.... I am a 31 yeaar old full time law student, work 50 hours a week and raise a 4 year old little boy on my own, his mom decided it was too much for her to handle. This is my one hobby and allowance for myself... I had faith (for some reason probably because of the pushed back release and rumor of increase in production number) that nike would put a shoe that so many collectors woud have interest in on NDC after the galaxy episode.... but apparently its all the same thing.. I played in to the galaxy fiasco.. bit the bullet and managed to sell off some of the collection to add that shoe to mine because felt it as historically significant.... I have followed this shoe forever... and now I have to give up because camping and traveling is not an option when you are raising a kid on your own....... thanks NIKE......

Mood: super bummed, but at then end of the day i guess its just a shoe.

I know its a long shot but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated...

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

talked to the rep, these will not release on nikestore.com
If this is true

tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

So is Jay-Z gettin Kanye to sponsor the Brooklyn Nets and all gettin em to play in Yeezys?!?!?! hahah yea right. that would be insane tho!

If he does I think we can safely assume Kris Humphries pair will get lost in the mail.

Lmao

Originally Posted by tatmantall

im gonna vent for the first time since joining niketalk.... I am a 31 yeaar old full time law student, work 50 hours a week and raise a 4 year old little boy on my own, his mom decided it was too much for her to handle. This is my one hobby and allowance for myself... I had faith (for some reason probably because of the pushed back release and rumor of increase in production number) that nike would put a shoe that so many collectors woud have interest in on NDC after the galaxy episode.... but apparently its all the same thing.. I played in to the galaxy fiasco.. bit the bullet and managed to sell off some of the collection to add that shoe to mine because felt it as historically significant.... I have followed this shoe forever... and now I have to give up because camping and traveling is not an option when you are raising a kid on your own....... thanks NIKE......

I know its a long shot but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated...

Dude, I'm in similar position. I got out of the "walls of shoeboxes" phase years ago and now I only pick up once or twice a year and it must be an important drop (to me at least). I'm telling you not to be down just yet... Nike had way too much BAD PRESS earlier this year to do something stupid... The crime rate here in Chi and near us in D Town is through the roof... I know it must be like that elsewhere as well... They don't need shoots outs, mobs, and robberies surrounding this release. Things will be orderly and a process will be revealed.

(tatmantall)...hearing stuff like this really sucks. Nike needs to put some online. They never learn...or they just don't care. Sometimes I wonder why I keep spending money on this company. Good luck, bro. I hope u get a pair. I feel the same as u. I've wanted this shoe at the start when a lot of people blasted it.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by terx

I'm pretty sure both . I know for a fact that people might start camping today at HOH's 

well hopefully those idiots go and waste their time since im 99% sure they're doing raffles at both hohs
cant even camp on most HOH in So Cal.  not sure about beverly tho

In beverly you can , but as stated by a couple people in the previous pages - they did announce that a raffle will be held for these to avoid camping , plus it gives everyone a fair chance 
smokin.gif

I need to step away from my mac and get away from this thread for a while... I have a effin headache now.

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

The BG allstars supposedly got a release date of the 9th...

Those also aren't confirmed for the 9th but we shall see. Remember the Galaxy release was announced roughly 13 days before release. I can see Nike cutting it even closer with these.

HYPEGAME

And lo and behold they drop the military IV & BG HyperDunk Galaxy with the yeezy 2... I'm not the least bit surprised...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by tatmantall

Dude, I'm in similar position. I got out of the "walls of shoeboxes" phase years ago and now I only pick up once or twice a year and it must be an important drop (to me at least). I'm telling you not to be down just yet... Nike had way too much BAD PRESS earlier this year to do something stupid... The crime rate here in Chi and near us in D Town is through the roof... I know it must be like that elsewhere as well... They don't need shoots outs, mobs, and robberies surrounding this release. Things will be orderly and a process will be revealed.

I hope so... but this year has left such a bad taste in my mouth and I keep trying to let it go and understtand it from a business perspective.... but time after time after time it feels like a slap in the face...anyway.... I need to suck it up, it is what it is LOL... But to those who do manage to copp!!!! ENJOY... i really hope people that deserve and appreciate this shoe get them... Although thats probablly me living in a fantasy again.

Safe to say that many including myself won't be able to camp out and will have a next to 0% chance to getting these.....So what do u think the resell prices will be the first week? Galaxy foam prices?

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I need to step away from my mac and get away from this thread for a while... I have a effin headache now.

Me too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Waiting patiently for confirmation on shops getting these in Chicago 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom