Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by odog24

there's a rumor that ye personally ejaculated on each sole too keep em extra icy

only makes me want em more
THEN I RECOMMEND NOBODY LICK THE SOLE WHEN THEY COP THEIRS. UNLESS YOU WANT SOME OF THAT HAPPY ENDING. 

Then I sure hope somebody warned Fat Joe b/c he got his pair & you know that's his M.O.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by juicyju

Im ready to camp out as well. We should squad up here in the DMV.
nerd.gif
PM me so we can get a group together

I'm saying though. Lets get a group together. I hope we all wear different sizes so we can all cop 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm a sz 11 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Any word on SoCal spots?

I think it might only be NT, but maybe Flight Club or RIF might get these joints
But if they are at Flight Club and RIF, they would probably sell them at 700-1000 a pop
Both of those are consignments. Thats why the prices are higher. I wouldn't step foot in there trying to buy these.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

THE ONE LOCATION NEAR ME THAT I'M SURE WILL GET THESE IS HOH LAKEWOOD. THEY'VE BEEN DOING THE RAFFLE DEAL THERE FOR MONTHS NOW TO AVOID CAMPOUTS SO I WOULD ASSUME THEY WILL DO THE SAME THING FOR THESE. I'LL HIT THEM UP SOON AND POST WHAT'S UP.

How do their raffles work? How early/late do they do them?
FOR THE CAVS 4, THEY OPENED THE RAFFLE ENTRIES THE FRIDAY BEFORE RELEASE. YOU FILL OUT THE FORM AND THEY DO THE RAFFLE ON RELEASE DAY (FOR THE CAVS 4, DRAWING WAS ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON). ACCORDING TO WORKER THERE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THERE FOR THE DRAWING, THEY WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN. 
DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL DO THIS, BUT I WILL INVESTIGATE TOMORROW SINCE I'LL BE IN THE AREA. I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED TOMORROW. 
Appreciate the info fam! I'll be calling Lakewood and South Coast tomorrow to see what info they give out. Will post whatever is provided as well.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I called in to HoH south coast plaza earlier and the dude was hesitant to give me any info. I'm going to hit up the other HoH's tomorrow. Anyone know if millenium is getting these in?
I'm pretty sure they're getting them. I remember months back they were doing raffles to secure your pair for purchase.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by juicyju

nerd.gif
PM me so we can get a group together

I'm saying though. Lets get a group together. I hope we all wear different sizes so we can all cop 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm a sz 11 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Me and lowwwski are starting our group. Idk his size but im a 9. Pm me

Does anybody know if Nike is going to use the Twitter RSVP system for these? Anybody have info for these bad boys in the BAY AREA, CA. Much appreciate it.

Originally Posted by MrUgolini

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I thought all NT and HOH were going to do raffles to eliminate the camping ?

just NT's seeing as tho that is the only Nike owned retailer that gets limiteds.

Isn't HOHs beverly doing the same to avoid camping

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Does anybody know if Nike is going to use the Twitter RSVP system for these? Anybody have info for these bad boys in the BAY AREA, CA. Much appreciate it.

There hasn't been any concrete info released yet. So we can only hope... 
Also there's been rumors of them not being available on ndc. Not sure about that. But it appears its going to be a wait and see process each day leading up to rd

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by jkim5157

There hasn't been any concrete info released yet. So we can only hope... 
Also there's been rumors of them not being available on ndc. Not sure about that. But it appears its going to be a wait and see process each day leading up to rd
Were the first Yeezy's released online? I don't remember if they were.

First Yeezy's did release online. Sold out in like 5 minutes.
Hopefully they do use the twitter rsvp system.
We can only wait and see..

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

first ones were on NDC, but i seriously doubt these will make it online.

just a gut feeling...
they arent releasing online i talk to a rep through a chat and they told me that it wont be online.

Man i feel bad to who ever camps out 7-10+ days. Dudes should reevaluate their priorities in life. Your missing out on 10 days of living life for sneakers. Smh!!!!!

Hopefully raffles and RSVP so I don't have to deal with the headaches. If I get the I get them. If no oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom