Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude talking to himself
laugh.gif

Called the FTC and filed complaints on stores making people purchase $100 worth of product to be entered into a raffle. It is illegal. Calling the stores to tell them it is illegal and that I suggest they change it. Can't hurt because obviously they are in violation of the law

The funny thing is that for the last yeezy release nike gave explicit instructions to "make as big a scene as possible". Some stores were even told that they were not guaranteed the 2nd or 3rd colorway and it depended on how much publicity they brought around for the 1st release. Anyone remember all the little stuff stores were doing? Repainting the store with black light paint, or that one store who served a meal to the customers and when they brought out desert it was their yeezys.
for nike
You can expect Nike to reprimand footlocker and HOH in the coming years for that galaxy release in orlando, because its the reason all this is changing!!! Before that release the lines and commotion were just free advertising...

Just called fresh exclusive they getting 20 pairs and almost all of them are already pre ordered and they charging 2500 this release is gonna be wild

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Man fu*k this shoe no sneaker is worth all this hassle this is a celeb shoe the get everyone all pissed off. you got celebs that not even where nikes wearing these just to show off what other ppl cant have. Watch nike then release a ugly sample cw that they scrapped and in a month or two release it in big numbers and prob. raise the price too and everyone that couldnt get a pair will snatch these up. It would be mad funny come rd if no one shows up to any stores for these I would love to see all the store owner jaw drop like damn but that would never happen.

from the guy with galaxy foams in his avatar.
I didnt have trouble getting the galaxy's my cousin hooked me up bc he worked at nike town in nyc and I said the same thing about the galaxys too no shoe is worth all this +#@!%+#% come on ppl already getting stabbed over these but it cool with my you be the sucker to drop 1500 - 4000 grand for a pair of kicks that will sit in your closet. How many ppl have you seen rocking the galaxys? I have a life if I get them I get them if I dont on the the next shoe and if they drop another cw these 2 will be a distant memory.

LMAO @ no one would want this shoe if it wasn't limited. That's like saying nobody would want it if it wasn't Nike. Just for the mere fact that it's Yeezy's shoe is why people would cop. Reebok, Adidas, Supra wouldn't matter.

Bring on the fugazis i say. There's no tech in these nor performance enhancements that make these worth more than retail. Limited? psshhh state of mind. It's fashion and style. The shadiness around this release by boutiques will be in epic proportions.

Nice kicks raffling yeezys. 1 from each size. that means they got alot of pairs because they are doing that and in store sales.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Called the FTC and filed complaints on stores making people purchase $100 worth of product to be entered into a raffle. It is illegal. Calling the stores to tell them it is illegal and that I suggest they change it. Can't hurt because obviously they are in violation of the law

GOOD! Having people spend $200 to enter to win a "free" Air Yeezy 2 is horrible. 
RSVP Gallery should be ashamed.

C'mon people, just sell the shoe, don't be a punk.

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

ME: Is nike going to announce what stores are getting yeezys like they did with first ones?
NT REP: Yes they will but it probably won't be until about 2 maybe 3 days before the launch.
ME: ok so they just don't want week long camp outs?
ME: basically
NT REP: That is what I am thinking. IF the store info is announced to early it would cause a lot of issues at the stores. I know they don't want a repeat of the Galaxy launch.
ME: and can you say if they'll be online or if HOH will get them?
NT REP: I hope we do get them online but that won't be announced either until 2 days before the launch.
NT REP: I wish they would release like a 1/2 million pairs or something it would solve a lot of craziness during this launch. HOH should get them but no word on how many
ME: i know right, def need to meet the demand but i'm sure they are worried that half the people won't want anymore if they aren't "limited"
NT REP: True. IF that many were sold they wouldn't be considered a limited edition
iME: have a good day, and goodluck to you on getting your pair as well!
NT REP: I won't get them. I have to wait 24 hours after they launch to order them. I know for sure that will be too late. Bad deal for me
ME: always could be restocks right?
NT REP: They better on this one. We were getting death threats last year over this Yeezy launch lol
ME: jesus really? on the live assistance?
NT REP: I was on the phone last year when they launched. It was really really bad

Not trying to discredit you but why would you need to edit the information he gave you? Why not just edit his name? I hope this conversation really took place.
Ducktales
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

West NYC is giving out raffle tickets, too bad there going to be charging 700 SMH
That is just insane. I guess if they can't "sell" their raffle tickets might as well jack up the price. Win win situation for them.

Originally Posted by dharv

ME: Is nike going to announce what stores are getting yeezys like they did with first ones?
NT REP: Yes they will but it probably won't be until about 2 maybe 3 days before the launch.
ME: ok so they just don't want week long camp outs?
ME: basically
NT REP: That is what I am thinking. IF the store info is announced to early it would cause a lot of issues at the stores. I know they don't want a repeat of the Galaxy launch.
ME: and can you say if they'll be online or if HOH will get them?
NT REP: I hope we do get them online but that won't be announced either until 2 days before the launch.
NT REP: I wish they would release like a 1/2 million pairs or something it would solve a lot of craziness during this launch. HOH should get them but no word on how many
ME: i know right, def need to meet the demand but i'm sure they are worried that half the people won't want anymore if they aren't "limited"
NT REP: True. IF that many were sold they wouldn't be considered a limited edition
iME: have a good day, and goodluck to you on getting your pair as well!
NT REP: I won't get them. I have to wait 24 hours after they launch to order them. I know for sure that will be too late. Bad deal for me
ME: always could be restocks right?
NT REP: They better on this one. We were getting death threats last year over this Yeezy launch lol
ME: jesus really? on the live assistance?
NT REP: I was on the phone last year when they launched. It was really really bad

Not trying to discredit you but why would you need to edit the information he gave you? Why not just edit his name? I hope this conversation really took place.
.....hmmmm..... never had a nike rep type at me like that.
nerd.gif
smells fishy

Thank you Mr k^ And please SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I EDITED WHAT NIKE REP SAID?!?!?!? I said "that was a typo HE corrected himself and said last yeezy release not last year"and i said i wanted to edit name so he didn't get in trouble.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

The funny thing is that for the last yeezy release nike gave explicit instructions to "make as big a scene as possible". Some stores were even told that they were not guaranteed the 2nd or 3rd colorway and it depended on how much publicity they brought around for the 1st release. Anyone remember all the little stuff stores were doing? Repainting the store with black light paint, or that one store who served a meal to the customers and when they brought out desert it was their yeezys.
for nike
You can expect Nike to reprimand footlocker and HOH in the coming years for that galaxy release in orlando, because its the reason all this is changing!!! Before that release the lines and commotion were just free advertising...
Wow I don't remember hearing about any of that. The meal
laugh.gif

For the guy above, if these weren't limited, if these were Nike's $60 casual shoe that sat at Macy's, I'd still buy.

GOT SOME "LIKELY" INFO FROM A NIKE REP, EDITING THE CONVO RIGHT NOW SO HE DOESNT GET IN TROUBLE SINCE HE WAS HELPFUL COMPARED TO ALL THE "I DON'T KNOWS" IVE GOTTEN RECENTLY.

Exactly name so he doesnt get in trouble.......... I'm 23 in school with a job not a 17 year old who needs online cred to be cool, ya'll really think i would take the time to write out a fake convo with myself about a shoe to try n fake help cats out? Ya'll dudes is str8 lunchin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would pay 700$ for these, I payed 600$ for the Y1's...only thing that sucks is that both CWs drop, I ain't dropping 1400$ in one shot...

Thank you Mr k^ And please SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I EDITED WHAT NIKE REP SAID?!?!?!? I said "that was a typo HE corrected himself and said last yeezy release not last year"
yo dont even waste your time defending yourself you know the convo took place let these other sucker pay 2000-4000 grand for these ppl are assh*les on here nowadays. you are just trying to help out and you get sh*tted on fu*k em. You cant win.

Gonna get my friend in austin to buy me a few raffle tickets and i got a few friends to enter the online worldwide raffle with me just now. hopefully i win.

Damn im gonna end up spending 200 on raffle tickets to get raped on price
ohwell.gif
smh this release is just so crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom