Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
raffles are complete scams
30t6p3b.gif
avoid them at all costs.

I really feel like, and this is just an opinion, since it sounds like not hoh are getting them that they are going to release these on ndc but not give prior info to doing so.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.

It would also be cool if they were charging retail. They want 7fiddy

So as if already dropping money on stuff to even get a chance to buy wasn't bad enough, they want to charge 500$ on top of retail....these stores are wildin

basically a scam!

TheprinceofDE wrote:
 Who gives a damn what he's wearing props to him for wearing them something the majority of y'all won't even think about doing
QFT/  That's def. me.  Still have like 10+ DS kicks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

So since Hoh is not getting these. Where in CHICAGO?? Help chicago fam

Everyone is waiting for a answer hoh state still has yet to confirm no. Also RSVP is just gonna be outrageous price wise. So Chicago the city that was suppose to get the most has no info out but rsvps so far.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by mross16

Haven't seen these pics in here yet, these shoes are crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if thats the 'fit you're supposed to rock with these then Im not meant to have these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho....youngbloods....is this cool??  Or is this really whats in now???  5-10 yrs ago you woulda been the kid who got thrown into his locker everyday for dressing like this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever tho, all the power to those who wear their pants with a waist size too big to stay over your %%* yet the rest looks like scuba gear
roll.gif
Seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....kid looks like a cross dressing baboon who left his balls at home.

AHHHHHH HELL NO

i don't get why these people are allowing these ghost chairs. if you're not in line 24/7 then you lose your spot. why are you guys putting up with this bs? move their chairs to the back of line. don't allow this bs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by xxalex613

uhm im probably gonna go to 34 street tomorrow but i wanna know my options

You gotta do more research. A lot of people got kicked out for camping in front of stores on 34th st today, some got tickets.(Was written in the afternoon today)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

All this hate on a youngin wit a pair of yeezy's
laugh.gif

Who gives a damn what he's wearing props to him for wearing them something the majority of y'all won't even think about doing
No lie 
laugh.gif
 dude's all 
grin.gif

mad.gif
 @ those guy's rocking the yeezy 2's are they hipsters that dress crazy Yes but who cares 
are people forgetting this is a Kanye west sneaker ? 
laugh.gif
 Yeezy has worn some wild Fit's also

I actually can rock with that dress shirt he rockin and the plain green tee under, that's my Stilo but everything else nah...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by jecca650

Air randys pocket factory in his backyard.
laugh.gif

Nope those are legit straight from nike i know because i used to work at niketown and every shipment came in those boxes with the white paper attached saying the sizes in the box.
word.

no black pair though
nerd.gif

Just because it comes in those boxes and have a white paper with the sizes on it doesn't mean it's necessarily from Nike I have a local spot I've frequented for almost a decade too had those kind of boxes with the white paper and the sizes on it so your statement that is from Nike doesn't necessarily hold weight. I would be there when they unloaded them from the truck!

Most interesting thread here on NT in many years.

So many of you should say 'screw you' to the retailers out there, and even Nike. I say it with some other obscure retros, but it fits here.. It's like a horse and pony show.. A horse being baited with a carrot right outside of his reach. When is enough enough?

if there's a line in japan, imma post a pic. gonna be in harajuku on thursday.
i was at kicks today and the phone was ringing off the hook. they must get 49 out of every 50 calls about yeezys. feel super bad for the shops getting them. hope everything goes smoothly for those on the hunt.

these do not look good w shorts..
the free raffles charging retail for the shoes is the most legit way to handle this release..

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Most interesting thread here on NT in many years.

So many of you should say 'screw you' to the retailers out there, and even Nike. I say it with some other obscure retros, but it fits here.. It's like a horse and pony show.. A horse being baited with a carrot right outside of his reach. When is enough enough?
i've lost hope after the galaxy fiasco, expected Nike to do better for the AY2, and it's just as bad 

you serious damn so idk where i should camp at im really trynna get a pair and i dont wanna take any chances

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

ME: Is nike going to announce what stores are getting yeezys like they did with first ones?
NT REP: Yes they will but it probably won't be until about 2 maybe 3 days before the launch.
ME: ok so they just don't want week long camp outs?
ME: basically
NT REP: That is what I am thinking. IF the store info is announced to early it would cause a lot of issues at the stores. I know they don't want a repeat of the Galaxy launch.
ME: and can you say if they'll be online or if HOH will get them?
NT REP: I hope we do get them online but that won't be announced either until 2 days before the launch.
NT REP: I wish they would release like a 1/2 million pairs or something it would solve a lot of craziness during this launch. HOH should get them but no word on how many
ME: i know right, def need to meet the demand but i'm sure they are worried that half the people won't want anymore if they aren't "limited"
NT REP: True. IF that many were sold they wouldn't be considered a limited edition
iME: have a good day, and goodluck to you on getting your pair as well!
NT REP: I won't get them. I have to wait 24 hours after they launch to order them. I know for sure that will be too late. Bad deal for me
ME: always could be restocks right?
NT REP: They better on this one. We were getting death threats last year over this Yeezy launch lol
ME: jesus really? on the live assistance?
NT REP: I was on the phone last year when they launched. It was really really bad

It seems to me like somebody wants some Internet attention. I don't believe this conversation for one minute. I have never, come across any Nike rep on Nike chat that has been so casual in their words let alone talk about death threats. Dude on here making it seem like the Nike rep was his friend. Talk about you edited the conversation because you didn't want him to get in trouble who's really going to take out a name from Nike talk then find the person? On the real dude give it up. SMH

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

ME: Is nike going to announce what stores are getting yeezys like they did with first ones?
NT REP: Yes they will but it probably won't be until about 2 maybe 3 days before the launch.
ME: ok so they just don't want week long camp outs?
ME: basically
NT REP: That is what I am thinking. IF the store info is announced to early it would cause a lot of issues at the stores. I know they don't want a repeat of the Galaxy launch.
ME: and can you say if they'll be online or if HOH will get them?
NT REP: I hope we do get them online but that won't be announced either until 2 days before the launch.
NT REP: I wish they would release like a 1/2 million pairs or something it would solve a lot of craziness during this launch. HOH should get them but no word on how many
ME: i know right, def need to meet the demand but i'm sure they are worried that half the people won't want anymore if they aren't "limited"
NT REP: True. IF that many were sold they wouldn't be considered a limited edition
iME: have a good day, and goodluck to you on getting your pair as well!
NT REP: I won't get them. I have to wait 24 hours after they launch to order them. I know for sure that will be too late. Bad deal for me
ME: always could be restocks right?
NT REP: They better on this one. We were getting death threats last year over this Yeezy launch lol
ME: jesus really? on the live assistance?
NT REP: I was on the phone last year when they launched. It was really really bad

It seems to me like somebody wants some Internet attention. I don't believe this conversation for one minute. I have never, come across any Nike rep on Nike chat that has been so casual in their words let alone talk about death threats. Dude on here making it seem like the Nike rep was his friend. Talk about you edited the conversation because you didn't want him to get in trouble who's really going to take out a name from Nike talk then find the person? On the real dude give it up. SMH
Wether he was lying or not theres not even any good information in there so it really doesn't matter anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom