Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping out already! 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhD332dEloemTKvc3R

Hearing rumblings of the 3/24 date being a quick strike date. Uhoh. Happened to take the day off so I'm gonna go ahead and hit up a Mom&Pop shop while ain't nobody around to ask. Bad thing is, they'll probably sell only to those that they know well. Considering that I don't buy kicks like I used to, I'm NOT a regular customer. We'll see how this goes.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Hearing rumblings of the 3/24 date being a quick strike date. Uhoh. Happened to take the day off so I'm gonna go ahead and hit up a Mom&Pop shop while ain't nobody around to ask. Bad thing is, they'll probably sell only to those that they know well. Considering that I don't buy kicks like I used to, I'm NOT a regular customer. We'll see how this goes.
At my local Mom&Pop shop, the owner said that he heard March 28th. If I'm right the Galaxy's released on a Wednesday too right?
He also said "April 12th" and we heard april 13th, so he might be completly wrong!

I kind of which that it's a quickstrike so people in my city don't line up for days before...

I just want a solid date so I can plan everything! If its a QS with little notice on a Saturday, I will cut class and try my luck!

If the wolf grey platinum cw releases in April then their is a high probability that the black and solar reds will release in May just like the Yeezy 1's were released
Just like the zens were released first and the blinks second and the tans last. 
nerd.gif

The grey ones are very nice.
The black ones are too tough.
Given the opportunity, I'd buy both....
pretty sure I won't even get the chance though.

So far each cw is pretty nice but I really want the black/solar red joints only . But even getting 1 out of 3 is going to be nearly impossible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

yeezy 2 is tight...i already know i have a better shot at winning the lotto than getting a pair so...oh well

Well you better get to buying some tickets then, that way you can afford reseller prices and don't have to worry about lining up!

If I get my hands on the wolfs, I got the perfect pair of white jeans an chambray shirt from Jcrew
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by Sneak King

At my local Mom&Pop shop, the owner said that he heard March 28th. If I'm right the Galaxy's released on a Wednesday too right?
He also said "April 12th" and we heard april 13th, so he might be completly wrong!

I kind of which that it's a quickstrike so people in my city don't line up for days before...
I believe Galaxys released on a Friday. I think the owner of the store is talking about when he plans on receiving them probably, not necessarily the RD.

Either way, people will line up. Even if it's a quickstrike it just gives bums and resellers more of a reason to camp. They'll think, "Oh $*+#! They release next week?! Better line up now". To be categorized as a qs also means exclusivity/limited numbers.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If I get my hands on the wolfs, I got the perfect pair of white jeans an chambray shirt from Jcrew
pimp.gif

im planning on wearing mine with muh birthday suit, you know, dont wanna distract from the shoes...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

so is that april date 100% confirmed?

NO! that's what's funny to me. not a single thing has been confirmed by anyone of authority. none of the colorways we've seen are guaranteed to release, there has been no official RD given, NOTHING.

everything is rumors from sneaker blogs and forums who have alleged "inside info"...

bums are camping out based on rumors...
roll.gif

Please call Nike with that style code and they will explain that April 13 is in FACT the release date

this thread is only at three pages and people are still too lazy to look at the details about the release on page 1
30t6p3b.gif

So for $250, what are we getting? I see no one talking about quality or material usage.

It looks like some sort of mesh on the toebox. Unless it's some sort of special leather. or a unique kevlar style carbon fiber weave mesh? And the heel snake skin piece.. Is that from a rare endangered snake known to have the softest snake skin ever?

I may not like these, but they have direct influence on other Nike releases that I do like. So it's nice to know why certain things exist as they do

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

so is that april date 100% confirmed?

NO! that's what's funny to me. not a single thing has been confirmed by anyone of authority. none of the colorways we've seen are guaranteed to release, there has been no official RD given, NOTHING.

everything is rumors from sneaker blogs and forums who have alleged "inside info"...

bums are camping out based on rumors...
roll.gif

Please call Nike with that style code and they will explain that April 13 is in FACT the release date
Well does anyone have the style code for the solar red and black??? Because there are those that swear they will be a QS on the 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom