Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMV do your research just got a confirmed spot 
pimp.gif

Also it's a couple of dudes that I've been waiting to see post in here and they haven't which means they are all over it 
laugh.gif

to be 100% honest, I was getting nervous that I was not going to get these...but after that last phone call I am convinced these are going to be WAY more available than everyone thinks....

crossover in sb has 30 heads in line im in the #11 seat and its first come first serve! got here yesterday around 3pm there were 5 people here by then extra. bundle up cause its cold at night.

Went to CRSVR in Santa Barbra last night thinking that was gonna be a low key spot like last time, NOPE 20+ people in line

Originally Posted by DublBagn

to be 100% honest, I was getting nervous that I was not going to get these...but after that last phone call I am convinced these are going to be WAY more available than everyone thinks....

had a similar call actually. would be quite the curveball lol. 

Originally Posted by rjucks

care to share what call you guys are talking about 
nerd.gif

i like that nike is being super secretive about this because idk if i could've camped out for a week. i got work and %@!+. i just hope that i land my pair..esp since i struck out with the south beach lebrons after waiting in line for about 8 hours. im on every sneaker site tryna get info..i've called about 30 stores and so far i got confirmation that the DTLR at Mondawmin mall will have em in Maryland

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

That is the lowest price I have heard so far and I would pay $650 right @!+%*!!%##%%% now
LOL!  You and me both. Where are these stores around my way?! 

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

That is the lowest price I have heard so far and I would pay $650 right @!+%*!!%##%%% now
LOL!  You and me both. Where are these stores around my way?! 
thats $650 after you 'win' their raffle that they aren't doing live 

Originally Posted by yancancook90

care to share what call you guys are talking about 
nerd.gif
i hope you guys are in houston

Originally Posted by BCS Ravens

Heard West is selling these for $650 in NYC. That's some bull.

ill take 650 for these any day thats a deal

for as much as im gonna wear them.......literally I might rock these everyday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

whos selling for 650??!! ill fly to nyc to get em n im in houston haha

Originally Posted by manifresh

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

whos selling for 650??!! ill fly to nyc to get em n im in houston haha

shoot ill fly there for $850 at this rate
laugh.gif

A little vague boys.  Might as well not post at all if it's not something you want to share.  

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Believe it or not, I think Nike is handling this pretty well so far. Having no release info to which stores are getting them really limits how much a lot of people are willing to camp. And for many big stores, campers are being removed on a daily basis.

The best bet (which wont happen)... would be for Nike to make these sound super limited like they have going right now and have people drop $1500 -$2000 and then a few days after the official RD they just release an overwhelming amount of these online. Similar situation to the DW 1s if I'm correct. I remember those being hyped up and because they were "limited" people were dropping 300 plus. Then some time later I remember a few sites getting restocks, and even my local HoH. You see them every where now for retail. If Nike kept the Yeezy 2 limited or not, they would still sell out either way. But lets say they do keep it limited for the day of the release, you run the risk of people killing each other for them. Either way you look at it, people are going to make stupid decisions, FOR A PAIR OF SHOES, and Nike will to be blamed.

Let's just hope those who drop $1500 per pair get screwed, and those campers that have been camping since the RD was exposed, get screwed as well. All said and done, lets hope no one gets hurt.

So basically you want everyone to get screwed...

If you're not willing to spend $650... you might as well just put up a ez pass gif and move on to your next purchase. I really don't see how pairs will be had for retail unless you're currently sleeping in the street.

Any info on spots in Ohio getting these?

Besides Corporate

Originally Posted by telemitry

A little vague boys.  Might as well not post at all if it's not something you want to share.  
this was yesterday. i hit up Fresh Exclusive to see what they're deal was. Looks like they're running low on stock now though. Even at $2k+ their inventory moved.

just left mr.r in Miami, they are giving tickets starting Wednesday until Friday nite (9pm). The raffle will be at 9am Saturday . They will have 1 size 12,and 1 size 13. No size 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom