Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault and apparently out of the hundreds of reservation emails they continue to receive, my reservation request for a size 9.5 has been approved!
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Congrats man.

I just got my confirmation e-mail from The Vault and apparently out of the hundreds of reservation emails they continue to receive, my reservation request for a size 9.5 has been approved!
I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif
Congrats!!
pimp.gif

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif
Congrats fellow Midwesterner, hanhaze502.
I remember you being active in the midwest forum.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Saw this twitter smh... I just want one pair
not a surprise that mercer got their pairs and the same damn day these losers post this pic. they get all their stuff from there.

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Im over here happy like I just won a pair

Im glad to see a NTer ended up winning one of these raffles
pimp.gif

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

NTer FTW 
pimp.gif

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Congrats
On feet pics if you recieve them

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

No hate here.... Congrats homie, hope there's more NTers

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Congrats man.
mad.gif
 im salty lol
congrats though
frown.gif

how ridiculous is it that thousands and thousands of people could throw their $245+ at Nike and they won't even take it
laugh.gif

if that info about ALL NikeTowns getting them is true then i'm gonna hope on getting lucky at MOA NT and drive 6 hours to get them, it will be well worth it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I STRUCK OUT WITH THE VAULT AND I EMAILED WITHIN 2 SECONDS. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON THE SIZE YOU EMAILED FOR.

Did you get a rejection email?
YEA I DID

What size did you get a rejection for? I still haven't heard anything yet so there is hope! lol

Originally Posted by KiDBronx

I hope this is legit. 
eek.gif

Congrats
On feet pics if you recieve them

Yes on feet pics pls! We won't to make sure you are copping and rocking
laugh.gif

I STRUCK OUT WITH THE VAULT AND I EMAILED WITHIN 2 SECONDS. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON THE SIZE YOU EMAILED FOR.

Did you get a rejection email?
YEA I DID

Just got mine.... I had to lol'ed at the end of the email though... Don't forget the military blues on saturday!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(yea right)

Mine was for an 11.5 and a 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom