Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

So house of hoops is a likely place they'll drop?

If production amounts are similar to that of the first Yeezy release, only Tier 0 Nike accounts will receive them. 

But money talks. As soon as someone knows where to buy, all bets are off. Greed sets in. The're gonna buy the whole stock.

lol if Eastbay can't even handle a Jordan 14 release, I hope none of you are relying on them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I just want one pair, and WILL rock the hell out of em.
this but i want more than one 
laugh.gif

are these all the nike tier 0 accounts for the USA?

UNDFTD (LA)
Nort (NY and SF)
Alife (NY)
Huf (SF)
DQM (NY)
Bodega (Boston)

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Someone please explain the Illuminati symbol on the tongue?

I'm guessing it's a Phoenix. Kanye seems like he's been obsessed w/ all things Egyptian over the last couple of years.

Originally Posted by Joulze

The Yeezy 2's utterly SLAUGHTERS the Galaxy Foamposites no hands down!!

Unless you're total hypebeast who knows nothing about kicks, nobody really expected the Galaxies to look better than the Yeezy's. 
Dudes are out of their minds if they don't think these are the release of the year. The galaxy Foamposites will be forgotten the moment these release. 

After seeing that we have some actual info and Nike images of the shoes, I'm back in the thread. 

Peep the lacelock/Lacetips on these man. I'm loving it. I admit that with those horrible pics of the Platinums before had me turned off, but now I actually think I'm in love with these like I was in love with the Zen I's. 

That snakeskin is looking amazing as well. I'm so happy we have some up close and detailed pics now. 

Can those niketalk folks in ny band together for this release? I was with folks for the all star release and it made it go by a lot easier. Not to mention less likely for line skips and what not

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

kingofny04 wrote:

icysoles718 wrote:

Those actually look really nice. Confirmation for the release date besides that website( April 13th??)

It will be that weekend for sure.

Everyone worried about getting these just needs to be on point with the major local sneaker shops and they will be alright. Not many places are going to allow week+ campouts. Im positive if anyone in NYC goes to line up right now stores will tell them to leave.

So you're saying these will be available in much larger quantities then last time?

If not theres no way

Not what I said. I mean that a lot of the local big name stores aren't going to allow ridiculous lineups aka 2 week+ waits. I would recommend following your area Footlocker, Niketown, Footaction on Twitter or Facebook so you know whats going on.

I'd be HIGHLY surprised if any of the major NYC stores allow the same week long Galaxy campout happen for these. They should also have a larger production run compared to the Foams.

Again none of this is 100% solid but it should give you an idea of what to expect.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

kingofny04 wrote:

It will be that weekend for sure.

Everyone worried about getting these just needs to be on point with the major local sneaker shops and they will be alright. Not many places are going to allow week+ campouts. Im positive if anyone in NYC goes to line up right now stores will tell them to leave.

So you're saying these will be available in much larger quantities then last time?

If not theres no way

Not what I said. I mean that a lot of the local big name stores aren't going to allow ridiculous lineups aka 2 week+ waits. I would recommend following your area Footlocker, Niketown, Footaction on Twitter or Facebook so you know whats going on.

I'd be HIGHLY surprised if any of the major NYC stores allow the same week long Galaxy campout happen for these. They should also have a larger production run compared to the Foams.

Again none of this is 100% solid but it should give you an idea of what to expect.
You think FTL will get the yeezys ?

So will these be on NikeStore.com like the other ones? I thought I remember the other ones being on there. Not like how they flaked out on us with the Galaxy Foams and made them store release only which was gay. Matter of fact, what happened to those Foams considering that the stores had to be shut down because of rioting?

*#@+. the new pics made me want both colorways. dammit.

*facepalms*

here we go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom