Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I still dont understand is the msrp..$245 and the beasts are dropping g's for one pair? i know they are very limited however get more than that!

I really think camping is dangerous. I was at south dekalb for the galaxy release (or lack there of) - the way guys rushed the line when they allowed customers to SPRINT from their cars to the little velvet rope was absolutely absurd

We are all screwed if Nike has their own stores selling them off for a grand already. I can advise all of you unprepared to spend at least a thousand dollars or camp for the rest of the week at minimum to just SAVE YOURSELF THE WASTED TIME AND EFFORT and go after some other shoe worth actually having to wear instead of to resell. People are not buying these shoes to wear, you can bet on that. How can we already be paying over a grand without any other concrete information other than the release date? ******ed in my opinion; I still think eventually Nike will put out a ton of one of these releases and make everyone look like idiots for paying these ridiculous prices (as if consumers don't already look stupid enough as it is waiting in line to pay retail).

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Imagine what would happen if Nike and eBay came together and cancelled every posting of the yeezys on eBay?? hahaha
That would be awesome
grin.gif

Imagine what would happen if Nike and eBay came together and cancelled every posting of the yeezys on eBay?? hahaha

EDIT:  sorry i misread your post

Originally Posted by maxdunker

......I mean just take a look at whose really rocking these from a celebrity/fashion stand point: Hip hop artists, athletes, wannabe rap artist/hypebeasts and in between geeky/trendy artists & b/c-listers trying to be cool with the latter.

Whenever I think of fashion icons, I still see Fat Joe and Pete Wentz as A-listers..

Originally Posted by generaiya

Like Generaiya has stated. Name those stores, or it's duck tales.
Why would we name them? So we can have what happened like the Vault RSVP?
Like 731balla said

Why blow up a spot on a national level if you are counting on them for your pair. You reduced you chances willingly. CRAZY to me... 

I got to get mine first, I will gladly say after this release happens.
DublBagn let me know what up.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

My 21mercer rsvp is going to say # yeezy my name size what ever size you have left

roll.gif

My boy was 10th inline at the atmos riot and said they only gave out a few tickets and then called it quits and claimed they gave out 22. Some nonsense.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CONFIRMED form multiple people....ONE person bought TEN pairs at 21Mercer for $10k....yes....1 person, 10 pairs, 10k...you did not misread

I am curious to see how this bogus RSVP from them will go down seeing how they already sold pairs
That's the "beauty" of the RSVP system. You go through DM, so you never know who won them. So if you do a RSVP to 21Mercer and don't get an answer, u just assume someone else did. But maybe they were already all gone before the "RSVP" and they just did it to look good. This system is soooo flawed

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

......I mean just take a look at whose really rocking these from a celebrity/fashion stand point: Hip hop artists, athletes, wannabe rap artist/hypebeasts and in between geeky/trendy artists & b/c-listers trying to be cool with the latter.

Whenever I think of fashion icons, I still see Fat Joe and Pete Wentz as A-listers..

You need to re-evaluate your life and get out more son.

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by BCBP

21 Mercer already selling pairs out the back door

So they'll have like 5 pairs available for twitter RSVP?
eyes.gif

being a sneakerhead in NY must be tough if you want to get everything in store for retail :/

Basically! That twitter system is sketchy af anyway

Why?  Sounds like you're just bitter that you can't get a pair.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

You need to re-evaluate your life and get out more son.
roll.gif
I was joking.  I don't even know who Pete Wentz is

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why?  Sounds like you're just bitter that you can't get a pair.

Nope, not bitter at all.. It would just be funny homeboy.. People basing their livelihood off some kicks.. And who said I can't get a pair? Should I be jealous of people with pairs? Should I go stand in the corner and bang my head against the wall because I may not get a pair? Come on son... They are just shoes and I have expressed that many times...

This is ridiculous, as much as I want the shoe, the way is being handled is absurd, I mean people willingly want to pay 700$ over retail and it is still impossible...only in this culture do you see such ridiculous mark ups and still have to jump through loops to even give your money away...we all say EFFF Nike, but at the end of the day next month we all will still be there willing to spend money on the oly VI's

SMH @ what we created...

Remember when Nike reps were doing stock checks to make sure Concords weren't getting sold early? Guess these rules don't apply to boutiques SMFH.

here is the really really sad part about this whole thing. Aside from the grotesque amount of money being charged AND most likely being spent on this $245 sneaker, in the end it's still just a Nike "sneaker" to the fashion world. Nike wants for all intents and purposes this sneaker to somehow catapult them to the upper echelons of fashion. They think that just because Kanye is attached to this it will put them on par w/other high end brands rocked by some celebs. But sadly it won't. Nike shoes no matter the hype will never be on par w/Lanvin, Prada or Tod Loafers. They will still just be sneakers. No one who really matters (fashion wise) outside of sneakerheads and hypebeasts will really care about these. Kanye has been a fashion flop w/all his lines he's tried save for the Nike collab which has been his only real success. I mean just take a look at whose really rocking these from a celebrity/fashion stand point: Hip hop artists, athletes, wannabe rap artist/hypebeasts and in between geeky/trendy artists & b/c-listers trying to be cool with the latter.

S/O to all y'all dropping all this money for a shoe y'all probably wouldn't rock. there's NO way I'm dropping the type of money being thrown around for these kicks ESPECIALLY when the $$ is going to scumbag resellers. At least when I bid on the McFlys there was a good cause behind them and more justification of my $2500 bid. I'll keep reading this thread for the laughs and try my luck w/Nike Montalban rsvp or any other RSVPS to be had. Aside from that I'mma keep it pushing and look forward to Oly 7s, Bred 4s and 11's.

Oh yeah and if this is a bust in copping I'mma be looking at Air Randy or whoemever else has them high end fugazis, buy multiples and rock them like a soldier!!
you sound'n real mad about now...
U-Mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom