Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This may sound shady but......if I purchase $50 worth of stuff at Attic and I don't win the Yeezys, can I return all the stuff?
laugh.gif

haha nice! why not? did you also try their text raffle?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This may sound shady but......if I purchase $50 worth of stuff at Attic and I don't win the Yeezys, can I return all the stuff?
laugh.gif

Nope. They use your receipt as a raffle ticket and the sales are final.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

430AM: reject it. sit tight and watch the market... you got the biggest release of the year in your hands, and easily the most hype release of all time, don't trade it for a bunch of nike and jb's normal BS...

imo, i can't believe nike got away with charging $250 for those MV lebron 9's... they're not extra quality enough to justify their price increase...

What he said.

btw would a platinum yeezy 2 be a fair trade for a black yeezy 1 or black yeezy 2?

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES
The video that I have been anticipating to see. At last...lol at the guy who called in sick for "5 days" He must've been pissed when he saw the raffle that HOH was doing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

430AM: reject it. sit tight and watch the market... you got the biggest release of the year in your hands, and easily the most hype release of all time, don't trade it for a bunch of nike and jb's normal BS...

imo, i can't believe nike got away with charging $250 for those MV lebron 9's... they're not extra quality enough to justify their price increase...

What he said.

btw would a platinum yeezy 2 be a fair trade for a black yeezy 1 or black yeezy 2?
Yeezy 1's > Yeezy 2's. So no it wouldn't. For a black yeezy 2 yes.
IMO the value of Yeezy 1's is only going to jump after these drop.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

What he said.

From what I gather from peoples' responses, Blink 1 > Blink 2 > Plat 2.

It has nothing to do w/thirst (a term similar to hater or "u MAd" being thrown around way too loosely as of late. What happened to having a different opinion, anyways) but it has to do with Nike's inability to provide a product. Nike creates this product, then hypes the demand but yet makes their product they supposedly want consumers to buy extremely unattainable? How does that make sense. 
indifferent.gif
 They might as well have made the shoe a PE and kept it moving. 
As far as not affording it not true. I make $60k a year, have a mortgage (which is a MONTHLY $1500 I pay), paid off '06 car, no kids, a 401k which many of you kids probably know nothing about with about w/ $30k in it and my annual revenue/income is looking to increase about 6% or so this year. I'm doing ok. I just picked up the Shark Print Givenchy crew last week online from Bergdorff Goodman. I buy what I like and don't need to impress anyone. None of my closest friends are sneakerheads and those friends that are have been w/me on campouts for other kicks. People buy knockoff LV, Gucci, Prada, etc.. bags to show off and yes because the price is high for those luxury items. But that's not the case here. I'll crank out $250 in a heartbeat for these but I'm not willing to pay some dooshbag w/no life 5-10x the retail price of a shoe. Why should I? Like I said about the elites and Nike price increases I'd much rather pay Nike the money than these douches. I like the shoe, it's dope, I'm a sucker for GITD stuff, but the sad reality is Nike really doesn't want me to have it. So my alternative is to move on OR, OR come across a suitable alternative that will do the same thing w/a lot less hassle. What tech will I be missing out on? What performance does the Yeezy have as a shoe? There's no flywire. The "croc" skin is synthetic. All it's gonna do is sit on my feet and look nice. So if by chance I don't win a lottery or RSVP then I'll feel ok knowing there's halfway decent alternatives. I don't see it as being thirsty son, I'm looking for alternatives. Cats putting down first month, last month and security deposits to cop these need the Gatorade not me. 

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Toronto Heads. Whats the Nike Talk in TO looking like right now? Thinking about making a move from Buffalo NY. 1 hour drive

Prime Stats, save yourself the time and the gas money...here in Tdot the Niketown is releasing, but only via twitter rsvp system...you can check it out online if you don't believe...Livestock Toronto also releasing both cw, but doing it via online raffle entries

got the info on this release want to hook it up for yall

but i just cant cause of all these lurkers

GL to those of yall camping out in line tryna get yours

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

so PM me lol 

Can someone please take a photo of the guy whose been camped out for 3 weeks for yeezys in that video... Like I hate when people start lines hella early but 3 weeks?!?! Who does that?

I'm not quoting all that, but you just proved that you are thirsty. Nike didn't make enough so instead of just moving on your willing to pick up "decent alternatives". If that's not thirst, then I don't know what is. In the end your trying to portray owning the real shoes, and that's sad. It's like when dudes add kits to chrysler 300s and sebrings to make them look like phantoms and bentlys. Straight pathetic.

Oh, and not willing to spend it = not being able to afford it.

Originally Posted by maxdunker

It has nothing to do w/thirst (a term similar to hater or "u MAd" being thrown around way too loosely as of late. What happened to having a different opinion, anyways) but it has to do with Nike's inability to provide a product. Nike creates this product, then hypes the demand but yet makes their product they supposedly want consumers to buy extremely unattainable? How does that make sense. 
indifferent.gif
 They might as well have made the shoe a PE and kept it moving. 
As far as not affording it not true. I make $60k a year, have a mortgage (which is a MONTHLY $1500 I pay), paid off '06 car, no kids, a 401k which many of you kids probably know nothing about with about w/ $30k in it and my annual revenue/income is looking to increase about 6% or so this year. I'm doing ok. I just picked up the Shark Print Givenchy crew last week online from Bergdorff Goodman. I buy what I like and don't need to impress anyone. None of my closest friends are sneakerheads and those friends that are have been w/me on campouts for other kicks. People buy knockoff LV, Gucci, Prada, etc.. bags to show off and yes because the price is high for those luxury items. But that's not the case here. I'll crank out $250 in a heartbeat for these but I'm not willing to pay some dooshbag w/no life 5-10x the retail price of a shoe. Why should I? Like I said about the elites and Nike price increases I'd much rather pay Nike the money than these douches. I like the shoe, it's dope, I'm a sucker for GITD stuff, but the sad reality is Nike really doesn't want me to have it. So my alternative is to move on OR, OR come across a suitable alternative that will do the same thing w/a lot less hassle. What tech will I be missing out on? What performance does the Yeezy have as a shoe? There's no flywire. The "croc" skin is synthetic. All it's gonna do is sit on my feet and look nice. So if by chance I don't win a lottery or RSVP then I'll feel ok knowing there's halfway decent alternatives. I don't see it as being thirsty son, I'm looking for alternatives. Cats putting down first month, last month and security deposits to cop these need the Gatorade not me. 
This is such a long winded statement. No one really cares if you rock fakes..and your reasons for justifying buying a pair of fakes is pointless in a forum where the majority are against counterfeits. So please stop spamming why you are gonna buy fakes.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Nice man, you got me thinking Nike is going to pull something and make these somewhat obtainable. Which I would love to see everyone who truly wants them get them.I think I got the same info as you and if so, that's all I ask Nike.Let's do this

Bunch of dummies out there just waiting for millis.....son said he copping any sneaker even if it's a wack one had me dead....then little guy said a yeezy and Jordan collab would be to hype beast just killed me...good luck everyone

Rspvs and raffles for me or bust ain't missing much. If I don't cop. Bummer west coast only got the platinums

Honestly I foresee the Plats taking over as the most sought after CW, the black one is nothing special and has been seen on everyone, the Plats have a certain exclusivity about them, be glad West coast.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Honestly I foresee the Plats taking over as the most sought after CW, the black one is nothing special and has been seen on everyone, the Plats have a certain exclusivity about them, be glad West coast.

Both CWs are hot, the black solars look a bit better though.

Maybe because they are easier to wear, but I think the Plats >> Solars

Both are beautifully designed shoes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom