Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked in and copped my pair of Yeezy 1's from a local store in DFW a week after the release i'm getting my 2's from the same exact spot it's lowkey and not too many people know about it I'm not releasing the name i've helped out 2 people on here that's all I am willing to offer to help to increase my chances of actually getting the shoe I agree with everything you said though but I still try and help people that are actually on this forum daily looking for a spot

Originally Posted by 6Geng6Gar6

I walked in and copped my pair of Yeezy 1's from a local store in DFW a week after the release i'm getting my 2's from the same exact spot it's lowkey and not too many people know about it I'm not releasing the name i've helped out 2 people on here that's all I am willing to offer to help to increase my chances of actually getting the shoe I agree with everything you said though but I still try and help people that are actually on this forum daily looking for a spot

then why would you post this?

the longest day ever for me was a cross between waiting for the black/pink yeezy's to release on ndc and waiting for the restock of the tans on ndc.
i hit f5 forever.

missed out on the tans but got the black pink yeezy 1's from ndc. i hope my luck is good and its in God's will for me to get the plat yeezy 2's.

In all my years of niketalk, through the rise and apex of shoe collecting i have never witnessed something on this level before. Past releases have been bad but this is insane!!

probably around 2 pm for first color and 5 for the second thats my guess no knowledge of when its actually going down

Originally Posted by 18th letter

then why would you post this?

LOL I thought the same thing

Originally Posted by Illmatiic

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Let me first say no I can't get anymore. If. I could I'd help but I was lucky to even get one. Now, THESE ARE AMAZING IN PERSON!!!

Congrats my fellow Baydestrian.

Hey BigDawg. Remember when people were knocking on you in the LBJ thread? You should put these platinums right next to those thunders and retake the caddi pic!
roll.gif

Haha funny you remember that time in the LBJ thread!Thanks for the love Thapointguy. Bay area!!

This must be your second account because your post count is 2 
sick.gif

seems-legit-14319.jpg

we already know you can RSVP for both. these dudes are trolling. they just answered the question like two or three times and then responded with a tweet a few min later saying the same %**%. i wish they'd stop tweeting until they allow us to DM to get the sneakers. %**%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom