Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm doing it legit. i don't care. i don't know the damn programs so i'm going to hope for the best.
i barely use twitter anyway.

it is !%%!@%* ridiculous that you have to do stupid !$#@ like this just to spend 245 dollars, without tax, on some extremely rare on purpose sneakers that so far are only being handed out to boutiques in select cities.

i said it before but after i somehow obtain these, i'm done. i can't take it anymore.

after the damn concord release, everything is %%%#!!.
Sound like a whiney baby, you are not the only one in this thread that sounds like that tho. You talk all that smack and then talk about if you get them. They are just shoes, if you really feel that ill about them just forget about them then, you will be ok if you don't get the Yeezy 2 ... life goes on

***%% who are you?
grin.gif

i sound like a real ***%% that hasn't drank the koolaid. i'm not dropping 2k on this sneaker and i'm done with camping over every release post the concord release. its ridiculous.

and show me where i've talked "smack."
*waits*

clown.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

any word for the south? Florida in particular

I dont think Florida got a pair from Nike.  Rick Ross, Chamillionaire and T-Pain definitely posted their pair on twitter.  

Man stop giving dudes tips on this RSVP stuff, if they don't know already they might as well be counted out.
30t6p3b.gif

gotta get my pair of black yeezys man

and you know there will definitely be some idiots who do not DM their info but simply reply to the tweet. Always happens.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Didn't Mercer sell all they pairs out the back door already anyway

It is an actual Nike store, why would they do something that they would crucify any other retailer for doing? That has to be a rumor, it makes no sense. 
Thinkin the same thing but it gotta b some truth to it b/c horror stories about that place have been around for a while

Waiting for the moment when 21mercer tweets the hashtag and doesn't open up their DM 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Didn't Mercer sell all they pairs out the back door already anyway

It is an actual Nike store, why would they do something that they would crucify any other retailer for doing? That has to be a rumor, it makes no sense. 
Thinkin the same thing but it gotta b some truth to it b/c horror stories about that place has been around for a while

21 mercer sucks
laugh.gif
if you guys didn't already know.... then explains why you're hopeful this might actually work. 

I just joined a week ago and I know where to cop my pair compared to you fools that have been on here since birth trust the same people callin me out on here are also PM'ing me at the same time it's all good though i'll post pics as soon as I get mine

how do you know if the DM went through tho? when i was dming them it said they had to follow me in order for me to dm them. i sent it anyway, tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom