Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Did anyone notice that they changed up the order? I did hashtag, name, sz but on their tweet its name, sz, hashtag

I don't think order of what you say matters in the DM. As long as you got all the info in there.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

If you search on twitter ALOOOTTTT of people did the dm@mercer thing

If it's visible, I think they did it wrong. Lmao. Poor saps.

Did anyone notice that they changed up the order? I did hashtag, name, sz but on their tweet its name, sz, hashtag

thats probably how the dudes at 21 mercer got their friends and family in.

told people the order ahead of time
30t6p3b.gif

yeah im gonna join the conspirators.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wow... I wasn't even able to send in a DM.. It said "you cannot send a DM to someone who is not following you"

You had to refresh or click multiple times.

Whats crazy is when I called them.. The employee said send a tweet, not a DM.. So yeah.. They rigged it

Originally Posted by Gnarled

I don't think order of what you say matters in the DM. As long as you got all the info in there.
Order doesn't matter. NikeNYC just answered that question

man i accidentally put a space in between my hashtag and platinum..i hope that doesnt disqualify me. mine went out like this: "# platinum, name, size"

Confession: I feel a bit of relief when I see my size being tweeted. You know what that means! A better chance for me.
devil.gif
Lol

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Wow... I wasn't even able to send in a DM.. It said "you cannot send a DM to someone who is not following you"

You had to refresh or click multiple times.

Whats crazy is when I called them.. The employee said send a tweet, not a DM.. So yeah.. They rigged it

you had to DM it.
the employee is just gonna say whatever, play dumb or lie.

btw order does not matter

I asked @Nikestore earlier and they said order does not matter, but it does make the selection process quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom