Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thatguy

Anybody remember when Gilbert Arenas was given away shoes last summer and he had a problem with people hacking the time their tweet appeared to be sent at to try to win? I bet if you ain't doin that here with your DM you're fugged

it's not time related, they pick....helps to be a bit early though

It's been an hour already...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

im not gonna front..this is the most active i've been for a release. Kudos Nike

Kudos for what? People trying to desperately hunt down pairs (at any price it seems) isn't the kind of activity that benefits a brand. I'd fins it strange if this released endeared anyone more to Nike. "thanks Nike, all this wasted time to still be shut out on the most overhyped shoe ever has made me such a bigger fan. You have really shown how little your loyal customers mean, and that puts a smile on my face!" LMAO

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

im not gonna front..this is the most active i've been for a release. Kudos Nike

Kudos for what? People trying to desperately hunt down pairs (at any price it seems) isn't the kind of activity that benefits a brand. I'd fins it strange if this released endeared anyone more to Nike. "thanks Nike, all this wasted time to still be shut out on the most overhyped shoe ever has made me such a bigger fan. You have really shown how little your loyal customers mean, and that puts a smile on my face!" LMAO
i mean its an awful situation for us that are trying to get the sneaker but you gotta respect Nike's marketing on this one. they have folks going crazy for these and thats the point if you're trying to make something super limited/rare. Folks on here talking about flying across the country for a pair. Matter fact someone flew all the way to england for a pair. not to mention there are people who've missed whole weeks of work for these. it sucks for ppl that want to get the shoes to wear but if you were another major corporation, you have to respect nike's marketing department

Originally Posted by zapatito007

maybe theres like 1000 pairs so thats y they taken so long ,,

maybe the RSVP was a DISTRACTION to get campers away and sell more pairs out the back door SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom