Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@+*# day and time won't be announced....another few days glued to a laptop.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

NDC Just made the following changes to their checkout:

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have high hopes that NDC will release them. all the silence, all the fixes to the site and the fact that basically no HOH/FTL are getting them... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not to say I told 'em sooooo but.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"We’ll release the Air Yeezy II online (both colors). The day/time will not be announced in advance. Stay tuned."

Finally, some news from NDC's twitter that we've all been waiting for

DM's are delayed. Any one with an active DM inbox knows this. This is exactly why we need to push Nike into going back to public replies vs DM's.

These will be sold out faster than MV EVEN WITH no time/date released. Everybody will have the tweet alerts, and EVERYBODY will be buying these, seeing how much people are paying for these. It's gonna be crazy. Hope I can grab a pair, not getting my hopes up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom