Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know exactly when they will send the emails out if you won the raffle or not the suspense of all this is killing me. Hopefully footlocker can let us know asap

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Call me cray, but I'm feeling the Plats over the Blacks...

I don't know if it's because the east is only getting the solars, but I feel the same way

to all my people that been sitting at the computer all night
24pkjo5.gif

Nike's 'stay tuned' really means = get headaches from staring at a computer screen in the dark and get yelled at while you're on the job for refreshing twitter ...

ColdTK wrote:
i know whos geting them in dallas and im not telling til after i get mine, my bad
Cool story bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This release is bringing out the worst in people. I remember when NT was about folks coming together and sharing info and helping each other out. Now we have to buy information. Sad.

I really love the Yeezy IIs but I am kind of over the hoops I have to go through to get them. Its easier to catch a unicorn, then buy these shoes at this point.

ok this thread jumped about thirty pages, was there anything important or just crap?

NDC taking phone orders for these + their new checkout system leads me to believe there will be a good amount of pairs available
They NEVER take phone orders for limited releases

Originally Posted by melofan15

NDC taking phone orders for these + their new checkout system leads me to believe there will be a good amount of pairs available
AFTER ALL THE TALK ABOUT THE LEBRON 9 MV'S AVAILABILITY AND HOW THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH, I DOUBT ANYONE WILL BELIEVE THAT ABOUT THE YEEZY 2.

WE ALL SAW HOW THE LEBRON 9'S WENT DOWN.

Right now I'm feeling the Black Solars more, so I'm gonna go hard for those when they drop. If somehow the Plats haven't sold out (if stock is larger, like some have suggested) I'll go for those after I get through with the blacks.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

ColdTK wrote:
i know whos geting them in dallas and im not telling til after i get mine, my bad
Cool story bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This release is bringing out the worst in people. I remember when NT was about folks coming together and sharing info and helping each other out. Now we have to buy information. Sad.

I really love the Yeezy IIs but I am kind of over the hoops I have to go through to get them. Its easier to catch a unicorn, then buy these shoes at this point.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

melofan15 wrote:

AFTER ALL THE TALK ABOUT THE LEBRON 9 MV'S AVAILABILITY AND HOW THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH, I DOUBT ANYONE WILL BELIEVE THAT ABOUT THE YEEZY 2.

WE ALL SAW HOW THE LEBRON 9'S WENT DOWN.

interesting

Up for another day of craziness.

And I doubt any phone order will go thru cuz they'll sell out QUICK thru the website. As soon as you get thru to a cs rep on the phone, they'll be long gone.

i dont see anywhere on nike info about the amount you can buy

anyone know?

1 of each color is all i ask for :-D

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Right now I'm feeling the Black Solars more, so I'm gonna go hard for those when they drop. If somehow the Plats haven't sold out (if stock is larger, like some have suggested) I'll go for those after I get through with the blacks.
Took the words right outta my mouth...

it said 1 pair per color im trying for the black and that is it im not trying to push my luck that is if i have any luck at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom