Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by th3kid

What are the advantages to the non flash NDC?

I Personally never understood this... I mean if you have like the worse internet connection in the world then yeah it would help.. But for those of us that keep up with technology I don't see it having any real advantages.   But I could always be wrong. *shrug*

Originally Posted by jecca650

I think the NDC non flash doesn't exist anymore.
It hasn't worked for some time now. I believe the link still exists but the site is coded to respond if you a flash player installed or not

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

LMAO! I got an email from foot locker and almost flipped out... and then it said Military 4s are available tomorrw... -_-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think the nike non flash site exists anymore, they took it off line last year. BUT. the mobile site still exists, i don't know if they update it as quickly as the web version though.

16bhhg9.jpg

Just saw Shiekhs Culver City is going to have them. Any recon on what it's like there? I bet they did a raffle or something for their best customers only.

Originally Posted by jecca650

i can imagine air randy sweating right now in his personal factory walking around, cracking the whip and screaming in chinese trying to get his workers to pump out as many yeezys out as soon as possible. nike really them messed up with the unscheduled release date.
laugh.gif
my boy is not happy about that

GIFSoup

Wonder if they will drop them during the time of Kanye's birth.....LOL

Hate this guessing game with Nike..

You guys gotta remember that the GLOBAL release date is June 9th... And SOMEWHERE WORLDWIDE IT IS ALREADY JUNE 9th... Jus some food for thought NT family... I do believe these r dropping a lot sooner than ppl think.... GOODLUCK NT FAM

aren't nike's intentions to drop it at a time where people would least have a chance of getting them? hence the random time?

arent they trying to avoid their website crashing for the billionth time?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I don't think the nike non flash site exists anymore, they took it off line last year. BUT. the mobile site still exists, i don't know if they update it as quickly as the web version though.

Platinums>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by nimhet

Just saw Shiekhs Culver City is going to have them. Any recon on what it's like there? I bet they did a raffle or something for their best customers only.
they already have a line, they have 15 pairs my boy is like 8th in line

Originally Posted by nimhet

Big line from what i've heard

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I have the link and it still works
nerd.gif

Should I decrease my chances of buying these shoes and post it here?

because nike will be tweeting the Y2 link to the flash version, not sure i see the purpose of the non flash site. 

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

You guys gotta remember that the GLOBAL release date is June 9th... And SOMEWHERE WORLDWIDE IT IS ALREADY JUNE 9th... Jus some food for thought NT family... I do believe these r dropping a lot sooner than ppl think.... GOODLUCK NT FAM

yeah but NDC's release is only meant for the US. if Nike decides to sell at midnight tonight (Which is considered "RD) then thats 9PM for the West side

- i wonder if people are going to cop the military iv's as a consolation prize... i'd really like to leave one store with all three.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

NO TIME TO COOK.... MUST ORDER PIZZA...... LEAVE MONEY AT DOOR.... EAT OUT OF BOX

THEN OPENS TOILET........REMOVES PANTS............SPREADS OPEN BUTT-CHEEKS.........BLASTS OILY DIARRHEA  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom