Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
429382 entries on NiceKicks, i got this
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I wanna get high off bath salt in my yeezy 2s and read the hunger game series with my glasses with no lenses

but to be real, these are nice... but not THAT nice

Originally Posted by khemikalali

NDC states they cannot tweet the link before 8am ET on 6/9....

everyone can take a chill pill for the moment being!
Wasn't that in response to a tweet about the Military IVs..

NDC will drop after 7AM CST on 6/9... so for all you campers, go Enjoy your Friday Night. <----- this is a FACT.

(and no, i dont know what time, i just know it will be AFTER that time)

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

SMH cant believe I missed out on the restock on the MVs following this thread all day (and comming away empty handed). It seems like they had a FSR too.

Where was there a restock

I just got an offer to buy them for $1800 hahahahaha come on now i'm a realist I have no problem spending a little over price but charging 7 times the amount nah i'm good

Well it turns out that sports plus in new orleans(a spot that was not listed on any of "the lists" to my knowledge) got in the platinum yeezy. Them boys let em fly for 600 ($653.41 w/ tax)... So be on the lookout for spots in your area that were allegedly "not gettin em" to start poppin up with em. I know this b/c two of my podnas got a 10 & 10.5 from them today. Good luck tho.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

That Nikestore twitter feed has to be the most annoying thing EVER. People asking the same stupid questions OVER & OVER all day. And all the questions are answered at the top of the page, lol.

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

one by one my hopes are being shot down eh

So I was going down my list of raffles I entered and my best shot is gonna have to be at Neo 39 In Pasadena.

Out of all the So cal stores they had to have had the least amount of people participate. ( still being a hefty amount don't get me wrong)

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by khemikalali

NDC states they cannot tweet the link before 8am ET on 6/9....

everyone can take a chill pill for the moment being!
Wasn't that in response to a tweet about the Military IVs..
Yeah I'm pretty sure Nike was referring to the 4's...they haven't answered any real questions about the Yeezys, so I doubt that kid was an exception.

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

SMH cant believe I missed out on the restock on the MVs following this thread all day (and comming away empty handed). It seems like they had a FSR too.

PM please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom