Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zidane4661

i wonder if kanye west is lined up for a pair

laugh.gif
 Yeezy is piping Kim with his tube socks on while 
roll.gif
 every time he watches the news and hears about sheeple camping outside of the stores for his shoes

^Kanye is probably standing in a line to people watch and take joy in people beasting over his shoes, but he is definitely not in line to get a pair, lol.

just got the lastest news .........

update..

its about 2.3 million people following nikestore twitter as of right now ...........................................................peace23

update..

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I've noticed these Nikestore tweets are probably 3-4 minutes behind the actual timing of when they tweet.
If that's the case, my chances of getting a pair are literally dead.

My updates are coming in on my phone and updating in my browser at the same time. But from the sounds of it your not alone on this delay. 
Could it be my AT&T iPhone service? I swear to God I'm calling AT&T tonight canceling my service with them, by far the poorest service ever. MetroPCS gets better service, no sarcasm.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

update..

its about 2.3 million people following nikestore twitter as of right now ...........................................................peace23

update..

Nike know what they doing.. Yeezy also.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

update..

update..

proof?

Entertaining thread.. And it's just begun.. Best of luck to everyone. I threw my ticket in for a few raffles... Nada.

Nice photos, even though many posting up pics will be reselling. Nice low key way of saying "i got a pair
wink.gif
"

Again, I say it's all mind games by Nike. Since when was 1 grand a pair considered a "deal"? Right out the gate... Some true OG vintage pairs go for less. Even some game worn PEs.. But now with a grand being considered okay, Nike can raise prices on other shoes. And people will say "$120 isn't so bad. I remembering dropping a grand on these other shoes". This affects us all.

Struck out at unknwn. They had 18 pairs and gave out roughly 2000 tickets.

Only have a couple more rays of hope ...

While waiting for Military 4s, Someone told me that the Attic (San Diego & OC) had a big stash of these and not many people knew of that.

I've never seen such a non deserving shoe get this much hype. Shoe is Type II ugly, has no history to justify the hype, other than Kanye. To each his own, but I can only see myself getting these to just slap someone over the head with to get something else I want.

they could release these for 500+ and they would still sell out within seconds.. g bar lookin like the best deal available, if they were available for that price right now (besides retail price and retailers with shoes on hand). sad to say but that is actually a "deal". i see hype dying down, but the way the game changed up anything less than 1000 from this point on will be bought up in a heartbeat and considered a steal.. not a steal to me, but to the masses..

I've noticed these Nikestore tweets are probably 3-4 minutes behind the actual timing of when they tweet.
If that's the case, my chances of getting a pair are literally dead.

My updates are coming in on my phone and updating in my browser at the same time. But from the sounds of it your not alone on this delay. 
Could it be my AT&T iPhone service? I swear to God I'm calling AT&T tonight canceling my service with them, by far the poorest service ever. MetroPCS gets better service, no sarcasm.

verizon is greater than all...pricey though

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Entertaining thread.. And it's just begun.. Best of luck to everyone. I threw my ticket in for a few raffles... Nada.

Nice photos, even though many posting up pics will be reselling. Nice low key way of saying "i got a pair
wink.gif
"

Again, I say it's all mind games by Nike. Since when was 1 grand a pair considered a "deal"? Right out the gate... Some true OG vintage pairs go for less. Even some game worn PEs.. But now with a grand being considered okay, Nike can raise prices on other shoes. And people will say "$120 isn't so bad. I remembering dropping a grand on these other shoes". This affects us all.
Unfortunately, it's not Nike's fault and it's not re-sellers faults either. It's the damn people that are buying them for outrageous prices that drive up the prices on the secondary market that mess the game up. People aren't forced to buy re-sellers stuff, people just need to stop feeding these bastards so they can go back to work or collecting an unemployment check. I'm tired of seeing re-sellers at lines like it's a job.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

verizon is greater than all...pricey though
That's fine - I'll pay for quality service. AT&T is literally trash bro, it's problem after problem with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom