Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Cronus4

Link is LIVE!!
I don't see it on NikeStore's twitter
indifferent.gif
Dudes playing with are emotions...

Kanye is a fool for this, he's making sure everyone is going to camp. All these cats talking about I dont camp, will usually just give it a shot online first then pay over retail(me included) & he has people tell him & probably reads some of the posts about how ugly & how they would never camp.........guess what? everybody has thier phone or ipad or device whatever checking that mug constantly... haha...you're camping. good luck to everyone. I personally think its kind of cool. its like fishing.

I get a heart attack every time my phone vibrates 
30t6p3b.gif
.  I hate to think I waited this long for nothing, but I need to enjoy the rest of my Saturday, not to mention it's my brother's bday.  Good luck to everyone 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

so was at Moltaban today and a nike guy said the shoe wont be online today, he said "we are trying to avoid chaos" I told him well nike twitter announced the shoe would be available on 6/9, he said"no they announced the shoe cant be released prior to 6/9." I dont know if he was serious or not
I heard the same.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by yungone350

so was at Moltaban today and a nike guy said the shoe wont be online today, he said "we are trying to avoid chaos" I told him well nike twitter announced the shoe would be available on 6/9, he said"no they announced the shoe cant be released prior to 6/9." I dont know if he was serious or not
I heard the same.
So what's your point?

Let me just say this. It is 110% pointless for them not to release them today. Who the hell can camp in front of a computer for 2 or 3 days? That's BS. You're basically telling us that whoever the heck is lucky enough to stumble onto twitter at a random time, much after the 9th, will get these?

But guys who camp at the first snap of the release date get this? Nike better pull this garbage.

i bet they release them monday when people are working their 9 to 5s so the people collecting unemployment and food stamps can get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom