Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says its sold out, then it says I have one in my cart but when I try to look at it the page is down....

lmao the Platnums ain't sold out yet, but NIKE IS LAGGING THE DAMN CHECKOUT SECTION

lmao the Platnums ain't sold out yet, but NIKE IS LAGGING THE DAMN CHECKOUT SECTION

I've got 2 in my cart, but now at the maintenance screen! If they show up in my cart that should mean they're copped if Nike isn't full of $#!+

Reloaded twitter and it showed up about 20 sec before the text, clicked, copped and then its been frozen IDK man! I hope I got em!

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

DAMNITTTTTTTT DAMN THIS LOADING CIRCLE!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Got them in cart & froze up on payment screen lets see if this new system works & they stay in my cart???
C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I had them in my cart and errored out on payment screen...Got my fingers securely crossed that they stay true to their tweet and leave them in my cart to give me time to check out...

Got them in cart & froze up on payment screen lets see if this new system works & they stay in my cart???
C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I had them in my cart and errored out on payment screen...Got my fingers securely crossed that they stay true to their tweet and leave them in my cart to give me time to check out...

nike tweet

"We're experiencing checkout slowness. If you reached the payment step we're extending the temporary hold on your order until resolved."

okay i added the second i mean as soon as it posted added my size with ease to the check out so its on hold unless nike full of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom