Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now it's saying my session timed out due to inactivity 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

well there goes my pair. straight up just dissapeared from my cart. FML.

yup.. pretty much.
same thing happened to me.

oh well.... looks like i'll be purchasing a pair sometime after the hype dies. no biggie.

Got distracted by the chatroom. It was too late by the time I could click my size. Gave up already, Enjoying the fight now.
frown.gif

My session timed out, then my pair was gone. I'm mad at myself for even wanting a pair lol. Only chance now is to catch someone slipping 48 hours from now.

had a pair in my cart, pressed proceed to checkout or whatever and since then it's been crashing... will i have a pair held? crossing my fingers...

this release snuck up on me after being caught up in the game...

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

My screen is just stuck on "submitting order".. why is it so hard for you to take my money!?!?!?

Better question is why are we working so hard to give nike our money?
Would it be fair to say Eastbay and FTL have a better system?

I had a pair in my cart and got to the last step to review my order, my worry is that I didn't sign in I just clicked pay with paypal. I don't know if they hold them solely based on Nike.com membership. It is going to be a rough few hours.

this is my 31 year old mind saying ..... Dealer out... ive had enough...time to pass the torch to a younger generation... I guess... and hopefully the fun comes back into it for the younger ones more sooner than later, though things dont look promising... This whole community of collectors or "sneakerheads" or whatever just isn't Fun anymore.... not to me anyway..... A hobby should take your mind away from the real world and stress of life for awhile and make you happy.... See you around NTers.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

well there goes my pair. straight up just dissapeared from my cart. FML.

yup.. pretty much.
same thing happened to me.

oh well.... looks like i'll be purchasing a pair sometime after the hype dies. no biggie.
my 2 pairs just disappeared too

I had one in my cart. Now the page is like a greenish blue color...it says secure check out but also says timed out....come on shoe gods!! just one!!!

Yeah, my cart timed out due to inactivity. I definitely won't get any now. Not paying a cent over retail.

This is pretty terrible...successfully got to the payment screen within seconds of the link going live...timed out trying to make payment, and now I can't access my cart--although every time the home page loads, it's showing a 0 next to it...going to be very disappointed if my pair that I almost bought doesn't end up held...

Anyone with a similar experience?

this is total BS...Im even afraid to check out now, if you reach that session page, the shoes will be taken out of the cart
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom