Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

im still on hold on the phone
Me too!
Now that NDC is back up my cart has been reset back to 0 which has me heated but overall I learned a lot about this release and I for one
will never e-camp again. IMO i'll rather wait 2 hr before a store open than to wait 8 plus hours in front of my computer.

So my question is: Was Vandals info legit? This release has mentally drained me. I'm not gonna camp for days for a pair of sneakers. I am NOT going to pay re-seller prices either. I guess it's time for me to hang it up like Ray Allen should. I'm 31, done easily bought over 500 pairs of sneakers in the last 10-15 years and have been extremely loyal to Nike. I'm depressed and sick of this bull5833 Nike puts us through. Why not at least tell us the date and time of release? That way we burn 1-2 hrs of our lives not 42+hrs?

and man NikeVandal swindled a good amount of you..if i were you guys i would assemble and get the pitchforks and torches ready 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We are all so spoiled in AMERICA including me...we are begging to pay $245 to spend on some sneakers while people are out there who dont know if they will eat tomorrow.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If you paid Vandal give him a day or two to refund you, don't go straight to filing claims, that will just freeze his account and have to wait 30 days to get our money back.
^^^^^^^ This guy was one of those who vouched for him.....
it's still common sense.
and if you guys "pooled" your money together, you should talk to the middleman who took your money

and wait more than 3 hours for a refund before threatening to kill them 
eyes.gif
, people could be busy.
Originally Posted by youngcurse

I for one
will never e-camp again. IMO i'll rather wait 2 hr before a store open than to wait 8 plus hours in front of my computer.
where do you live?
camping in the northeast is 8 hours for a general release retro for some people 
laugh.gif

I know NikeVandal lives in LA by me. Was supposed to meet him up. PM me guys. we need to get something done.

im guessing they will drop these again online or restock them somewhere tooooo many people got shafted on this one.......think galaxy foampostie and 21 mercer

I didn't even get the initial tweet. The first tweet I got from the Nike store was all the pairs were held. Whatever. Shouldn't a hobby be fun?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im guessing they will drop these again online or restock them somewhere tooooo many people got shafted on this one

What does the number of people who couldn't purchase have to do with how many did? I just don't see the correlation. Their site is so horrible it makes no sense to go thru all of this again just to end up with the same problems.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Nike rep just told me that the servers are down for the night, so nothing will be updated as far as held pairs go. She said check back again tomorrow morning/afternoon.

:finger crossed:
MAN I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.

WAKING UP TO A PAIR IN MY CART WILL BE
pimp.gif

im guessing they will drop these again online or restock them somewhere tooooo many people got shafted on this one.......think galaxy foampostie and 21 mercer

galaxy foams were relocated stock because of the rioting in certain stores
TOTALLY different scenario.

if there are restocks, they will be tiny ones, think galaxy foams returned to outlets, aka 0
Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
@ dudes dumb and THIRSTY enough to pay nike vandal.

dudes paid for INFO.
to make it worse, the playoff 12s were restocked this week and sold out in 0.0001 seconds with a tweet and everyone knowing the exact time.
but they thought Yeezys would be easier? 
eyes.gif

also, you guys need to not blame Kanye, I would blame Phil Knight and Gentry Humphry. Those two have created a hype machine that has turned off many of long time consumers. Gentry's antics almost ruined Jordan Brand and now he wants to finish the job with Nike Sportswear

Originally Posted by reidwms

I know NikeVandal lives in LA by me. Was supposed to meet him up. PM me guys. we need to get something done.

Damn, how many people did Vandal hustle? That sucks, I hope you guys get your money back.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I think what people are failing to realize is Nike.com logs you out of your account every few hours so every from your last session so everyone who clicked the Air Yeezy 2 link when the tweet went out didn't notice they weren't logged into there accounts (natural extinct is to add that shoe to your cart ASAP) and attempted to place their orders as Guests. And by the time you got to the payment screen, the site had likely already been down (not to forget, you're still not logged into your NDC account). So there was no way Nike's new checkout holding system would work for you if you weren't logged into your account PRIOR to checking out the sneaker.

Just my theory.
THE THING WRONG ABOUT THIS IS I WAS DEFINITELY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT. I LITERALLY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON MY IPAD AND MACBOOK PRO 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE LINK HIT. NO WAY IT LOGGED ME OUT BEFORE THE LINK HIT. HOPEFULLY THE PAIRS REALLY ARE HELD AND WILL APPEAR IN CARTS OF PEOPLE WHO LEGITIMATELY GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IN THE MORNING OR BEFORE THE 48 HOURS IS UP.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Nike rep just told me that the servers are down for the night, so nothing will be updated as far as held pairs go. She said check back again tomorrow morning/afternoon.

MAN I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.

pimp.gif
hate to burst your bubble but if servers were down, the site wouldnt be functioning. I just went through checkout proccess with a shirt.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAN I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.

pimp.gif
but only if you were login at first right? because i was login as guest and lost it! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Unbelievable man. Like yo, I really am truly upset. No release has ever had me this tight. ONLY because they boasted about their new system like they were sooo sure of it; like it wasn't going fail us.
#+!%@*@@ man. I'm calling tomorrow and making sure my sentiments are known b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom