Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt worried about Vandal scamming me because one call to Chase and the money is right back in my account before i even get off the phone. So it was worth the risk

Originally Posted by knicksballer219

are the people that are able to go through the submitted order process and just have them as submitted when you look at your order statuses feeling confident?

nope, Concords release taught me better.. thought i had em only to get that cancellation e-mail
eyes.gif

I have the same situation as everyone has posted here. Initially added them to the cart and came back later and they were still there. I checked out and got an email from paypal but nothing from NDC. Am I safe?

sooo many people in here with under 50 posts. It's not even about sneakers any more. On an honest note before i get flamed i was gonna resell these too cuz they hideous compared to the 1's.

just got off the phone with a rep...she basically contradicted the whole new system. said even if you had em in the cart they were probably sold out. i'm really done with sneakers man. not even on some cliche %%%%. After i cop the oly 6's only time you'll see me copping shoes is for my baby cousin. hopeufully by the time hes my age this %%%% isn't a FAD anymore. gonna finally go smoke this J, peace.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

don't y'all go covering these up with some boot cut jeans, and even worse, don't go stuffing them into some slim fit jeans. rock 'em right or not at all. tongues out or F outta here!

You sound like an old man that just sold his beloved car to a young cat. Word to Gran Torino. 

and i'm completely fine with that...

but even if i wasn't, you're the dude who had to photoshop a FNL receipt last night to try to stunt on these kids around here...
laugh.gif
I'll be wearing mine with a pair of JINCOS and a tall tee and you can't tell me nothing.

Shout out to KSTEEZY for rocking his immediately!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look at it this way fellas, this release was just a drop in the bucket for the thousands that will drop this year.  My fiance pulled me to the side and reminded me of how fortunate I have been with prior releases such as the Ray Allens, Ronnie Fiegs, Concords, Big Bang Lebrons, South Beaches, etc.. 

If you feel yourself getting salty, take a second to look around you and appreciate what you have.  There will always be something just out of our grasp...  That's what our country is based off of...  The chase for the "American Dream"...  The man who makes one million always desires 5 million.  We will never be satisfied.

This release taught me something, I was ready to cancel my whole day, which included doing a photo session for a friend and a graduation...  All for a material possession..  I ended up going and had a great time and was able to make memories with people that they will appreciate and cherish longer than I will cherish any of my possessions..

Just food for thought..

I'm not preaching..  I'm not holier than thou...  I'm a sneakerhead like everyone in this thread, but I would have felt like a real *** if I would have skipped everything today and still came up empty handed which I did.  

I'm thankful for what I have and next week everyone will be hyping the next big thing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  The world turns.  Congrats again to all who copped, post pics of you rocking the hell out of them. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
@ dudes dumb and THIRSTY enough to pay nike vandal.

dudes paid for INFO.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So people gave dude $100 AND struck out at the Yeezys??

AND he was off by an hour?

Wait...

Here's a couple more: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i went thru the process on my phone. I was logged in and got to the payment screen, but it didn't have the boxes to put my CC info in, so i just clicked "Preview Order", which i then got the maintenance screen. You guys think my pair is on hold?

For real, if missing out on the privilege of spending $250 on a pair of shoes is the worst thing that could happen to you in life you are truly blessed.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
@ dudes dumb and THIRSTY enough to pay nike vandal.

dudes paid for INFO.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So people gave dude $100 AND struck out at the Yeezys??

AND he was off by an hour?

Wait...

Here's a couple more: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

More than $100. I started a group and it was like 16 of us... we initially did 100 and he cam back and asked for 50.....
it was 10 each.... 

he email med and said be at the computer at 9:30 pst....

welp the drop an hour before then....

we got scammed hard...and then says he feels bad a will refund in a week....

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

Aii so I built a list of the kicks im gonna burn

Nike Sb Blue and Red Lobsters
Both Black and White Cement three
Raptor / Orlando 7 DMP
Bordeaux
My favorites IV thunder and lightening
A bunch of various Jordan I's
Jordan V Fusions
Kobe V, VI, VII. Love kobe but I hate Nike more now
Jordan Aqua VIII with matching slides.
If youre going to do it, do it all the way. And pics/video is required if you're really going to do this

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Shout out to KSTEEZY for rocking his immediately!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look at it this way fellas, this release was just a drop in the bucket for the thousands that will drop this year.  My fiance pulled me to the side and reminded me of how fortunate I have been with prior releases such as the Ray Allens, Ronnie Fiegs, Concords, Big Bang Lebrons, South Beaches, etc.. 

If you feel yourself getting salty, take a second to look around you and appreciate what you have.  There will always be something just out of our grasp...  That's what our country is based off of...  The chase for the "American Dream"...  The man who makes one million always desires 5 million.  We will never be satisfied.

This release taught me something, I was ready to cancel my whole day, which included doing a photo session for a friend and a graduation...  All for a material possession..  I ended up going and had a great time and was able to make memories with people that they will appreciate and cherish longer than I will cherish any of my possessions..

Just food for thought..

I'm not preaching..  I'm not holier than thou...  I'm a sneakerhead like everyone in this thread, but I would have felt like a real *** if I would have skipped everything today and still came up empty handed which I did.  

I'm thankful for what I have and next week everyone will be hyping the next big thing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  The world turns.  Congrats again to all who copped, post pics of you rocking the hell out of them. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Truly A GREAT Post Bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I Think At Times Sneakerheads (Myself Included) Have A Tendency To Get SOOOO Caught Up In All The Hoopla, That We Fail To Take That Second To Appreciate All The Fortune That HAS Come Our Way..... Thanks For Reiterating These Simple But Often Over Looked Truths My Dude
glasses.gif

I Will Admit Tho,

This Will More Than Likely Have ZERO Effect On Most Of The Empty Handers Coming In Here To Contribute To The Pile........
salt_pile.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

For real, if missing out on the privilege of spending $250 on a pair of shoes is the worst thing that could happen to you in life you are truly blessed.

amen

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Logged Back Into My Account And My Cart Was Showing As (1)...... Just About Had Coronary Heart Failure Before Clicking On My Cart Only To Have It Empty
30t6p3b.gif

I've Got To Find A Way To LET GO!!!!
laugh.gif

Time For Kush Break
pimp.gif

same thing happened to me. logged in and stay something in my cart but when i clicked it was empty
laugh.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom