Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its so messed up how these are selling for 2k+ i mean what the hell is Nike thinking when they see people profiting like this? Are they actually okay with people doing this?

yea but realistically all them people who has their pair on "hold" how are they dumb enough to let it go? they got a full 48 hours to pay, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a tweet saying all sizes have been sold out.

ATTENTION:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Originally Posted by CowColor

its so messed up how these are selling for 2k+ i mean what the hell is Nike thinking when they see people profiting like this? Are they actually okay with people doing this?
Yes, they are fine with it. They go to ebay after releases to see how much shoes are reselling for. 
Like I said during the galaxy foam release, releases like this aren't meant to appease current customers, but to gain new ones. Mission accomplished. 

Can someone inform me what NikeVandal did?

And for those who are THAT upset over this shoe? Please prioritize things in your life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cats really "tom'bout" burning his shoe collection over 1 pair...We got people starving all over the world, people dying, and etc...And you here getting your feelings hurt cuz you couldn't buy a pair of $250 shoes.

Ain't that serious fam.

Shoutout to people who stayed up since 5am PST/8am EST and ended up with a pair (to wear)
pimp.gif
All that time in front of a damn computer paid off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

And for those who are THAT upset over this shoe? Please prioritize things in your life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cats really "tom'bout" burning his shoe collection over 1 pair...We got people starving all over the world, people dying, and etc...And you here getting your feelings hurt cuz you couldn't buy a pair of $250 shoes.

Ain't that serious fam.
people (including myself) stupidly gave him $100 for the "exact" time they were supposed to drop on NDC. He was way off and now has everyones money.

I don't see why people are mad ....

If your a vet you pretty much know what to expect with these big releases on NDC

Their all  hit or miss .... But congrats to all those who was able to get their pairs

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't that serious fam.
people (including myself) stupidly gave him $100 for the "exact" time they were supposed to drop on NDC. He was way off and now has everyones money.
the_joker_burning_money.jpg

WOW, i just got punked so hard. Logged into my secondary account and saw a pair of sz 12 Plats in my cart. I almost had a heart attack, went to checkout and it vanished into thin air.

so what do i do know? will ndc email me or something? i had a pair of platinums at checkout but now ther is nothing in my cart. will they somehow contact me and tell me i still have a pair reserved?

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

so what do i do know? will ndc email me or something? i had a pair of platinums at checkout but now ther is nothing in my cart. will they somehow contact me and tell me i still have a pair reserved?

LOL.. you move on to the next release.

wvwluh.jpg

6yfr6g.jpg

Shoutout to all the NT'ers who help each other out on this one and shoutout too to the people who paid to take shortcuts but still didnt succeed LMAO!

You people who gave dude $100 for time info might as well take that as a loss. Why on earth would you give some one money for time info? Smh, WOW!
Congrats to those who copped

LOL people are tripping over some over hyped shoes. nikestore did a decent job with this release. wish more stores had it available. these resellers are killing me aint even about to cop a pair for above 500+

After an hour and a half (12:45), I finally got through for the Platinums and received an order number, but no confirmation email. I'm not sure if it's 100%, but I'll hold my breath until it shops. I did say if I was able to snag a pair I'd retire, so if it was meant to be, then it was meant to be.

I felt like the luckiest person in the world not named Timothy Bradley. Smh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom