Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bjof45

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

THANKS. IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SNEAKERS ALTHOUGH MY SCREENAME IS SNEEKAZ. MAYBE I'LL VISIT THE GENERAL FORUM FROM NOW ON.

They were def released at 1130ish p.m.

thanks I edited myself.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I really don't understand why these places don't raffle by size. People are buying the shoes at the raffles that arent their size. They are going to flip them. Instead they cud be going to the ones who actually wear that particular size. People who run this stuff need brains.
Exactly!!!!

These stores are so stupid and yes they tore off the box price tag...the guys at Unknwn are some a-holes they raffled off 18 pairs yet they had 45 pairs!!! what a efffing joke...
tired.gif

eg97c1.jpg

33lnswy.jpg

969p9f.jpg

PRIME wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Son, if you let one release kill your love for shoes then you weren't really about that life. Don't let hype dictate whether you're done or not.[/color]
qft... on top of that these have no, none, nothing, zilch, history behind them for anyone to even feel like that. These were hyped from the get go, not like that OG colorway you had when you were a kid that had no hype until right now so you can't get the retro without paying resell prices...

How many of you were 100% confident that you'd get these online? really?! I tried, yeah... came up empty handed, so what? Move on to the next pair... I cant believe how salty most of you are about missing out. I know some of you are huge Ye fans, or actually love the shoe, but most are just following the hype train, and whine because it got derailed....

Originally Posted by s dubl

PRIME wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Son, if you let one release kill your love for shoes then you weren't really about that life. Don't let hype dictate whether you're done or not.[/color]
qft... on top of that these have no, none, nothing, zilch, history behind them for anyone to even feel like that. These were hyped from the get go, not like that OG colorway you had when you were a kid that had no hype until right now so you can't get the retro without paying resell prices...

How many of you were 100% confident that you'd get these online? really?! I tried, yeah... came up empty handed, so what? Move on to the next pair... I cant believe how salty most of you are about missing out. I know some of you are huge Ye fans, or actually love the shoe, but most are just following the hype train, and whine because it got derailed....

but every shoe that release now are hyped.  Doing this 3 or 4 times a month isn't popping.

how can Nike let retailers sell raffle tix? these shoe stores that are raffling pairs off for like $10k will never get limited shoes from Nike again. stupid $!+ move. 

PRIME wrote:

To be honest, these were just a fancier version of a Air Tech Challenge II with a strap
I would quit if NDC wasn't allowing me to buy my bred 4s though

Originally Posted by dimez81

PRIME wrote:

but every shoe that release now are hyped.  Doing this 3 or 4 times a month isn't popping.

that wasnt my point... dudes saying they quit the "sneaker game" because they missed on yeezys. Unless you have a connect, a lot of $$ to blow, willing to sleep a week on the street, or luck on your side you're gonna miss a release like this

I wish everyone was serious and had this mentality, it would strain the real from the hype heads in this ##%* and make it a much easier hobby for us...

PRIME wrote:

thanks for the consolation dub. Like a Pop's words of advice. Respect

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

PRIME wrote:

thanks for the consolation dub. Like a Pop's words of advice. Respect
dont take it as hate man... It just bothers me when dudes say $%@% like this... esp dudes Ive seen around these parts for a minute...

that wasnt my point... dudes saying they quit the "sneaker game" because they missed on yeezys. Unless you have a connect, a lot of $$ to blow, willing to sleep a week on the street, or luck on your side you're gonna miss a release like this

I wish everyone was serious and had this mentality, it would strain the real from the hype heads in this ##%* and make it a much easier hobby for us...
Let the man quit the sneaker game if he wants. It gets stressful and expensive, maybe hes had enough, I know I've had enough.
I got my pairs, i'm definetly qutting the 'sneaker game' now, because that's what it's become a damn game. I've been waiting for these since he wore them at coachella. Might see me continue buying from the lebron line since i've been a fan of his as long as i've been a kanye fan, but i refuse to stress and lose sleep over any shoe again, unless its the yeezy 3.

so who else struck out on EVERY OPPORTUNITY POSSIBLE?

meh, IDK I just felt there was at least a SLIGHT chance in me getting them if I put my name in numerous raffles and RSVPs, but NDC really did it for me, guess I should just be grateful to have the yeezy 1

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Let the man quit the sneaker game if he wants. It gets stressful and expensive, maybe hes had enough, I know I've had enough.
I got my pairs, i'm definetly qutting the 'sneaker game' now, because that's what it's become a damn game. I've been waiting for these since he wore them at coachella. Might see me continue buying from the lebron line since i've been a fan of his as long as i've been a kanye fan, but i refuse to stress and lose sleep over any shoe again, unless its the yeezy 3.

basically what im saying is real bills are piling up. I respected this hobby since i was in highschool. nowadays people just dont want to transmit real solid info, they dont want to "hold you down" in tight situations. its really everyman for himself. I know you got 3 pairs im like damn, good for you, I would have dropped out even if I had two pair because waiting for a company to send you a link while you are sitting on the pc for god knows how many hours just to purchase an expensive, overly hyped shoe can drain alot out of you. I dont hate anyone on here, I dont hate niketalk, I dont hate you or myself. the anger for most of us is directed towards nike. I may be done with sneakers, however Im certainly still a part of niketalk

Honestly, I dont think Nike gave a crap about this shoe.
In their eyes its just a hyped up hip hop shoe with no iconic history.
Nike doesnt care about Kanye West, his music, or his following.
Im sure they are glad the headache is over, and no one has been trampled or murdered.

So all the "shady" stuff we see happening is because thats Nike's impression of the hip-hop/rap community anyway.
The upper level execs at Nike don't see our genre or community as anything but a dollar sign.
If Jordan himself hadn't told them to get they sh&@ str8 or he was walking, Jordan releases would be just like this one.
Stores selling for $2Gs like the one here in Dallas, and store owners and management being as egotistical as humanly possible.
I myself am not a Kanye West fan. I am a NIKE fan, and when they put out a nice shoe I admire their work.
So when I got the call and was told they were going for $1800 cause they werent moving at $2000, I said "naw Im good. Im waiting on NDC."

what does "List Promotions error!" mean its under my NDC account in my cart

I for one have had enought of this !%*!.

I've literally seen the sneaker thing go from something really underground, to full-blown mainstream.

I've been here 11 years man. I can honestly say I'm fed up - near that point very soon.

Originally Posted by blumpk1n

for those who got their money back from nikevandal did you go through paypal or the bank?

Neither, he's sending me a money order in the mail. Dude is legit! 
pimp.gif

Very disappointed. I guess Kanye and Nike wanted a shoe with some exclusivity. Very few "normal people" will be walking around with these - most of the normal people who did get them will try to resell them and they'll go to the people who can afford $2000 in the end.

I wish Nike would've just kept them as a Kanye PE that they gave out to celebrities but I guess they wanted to draw us in with false hope. That was more important to them than capitalizing on "The Biggest Shoe Release Ever."

I had daydreams about seeing these on my feet and will still probably scour the resellers market for a decent price. But in the end these cover my feet just the same as a pair of Huaraches or Kobes, with some laces and a rubber sole.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Swallow your pride ballers! The reseller is your friend! Lol pay that stack! What's the worst that could happen. Just miss all the Jordan brand releases til sept. You should be good!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom