Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO MANY YEEZYS
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Burstey

So that NikeVandal guy was a scam...

i didnt follow this thread but seen his name pop up a lot.

anyone wanna give me clif notes on what happened?
nerd.gif

id appreciate it

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nerd.gif

id appreciate it
He claimed to know all the info about the NDC release. Date/Time/etc. He said people were gonna get the link early and everything. He charged $100 through Paypal. I know a lot of people did this and he had the wrong info. I guess he knew the right info for the first Yeezy though and got a bunch of people pairs.

nerd.gif

id appreciate it

Nike Vandal sold info.. 
Info was wrong..

The people are not happy........   ( I am not one of those people, just putting that out there) 
roll.gif

nerd.gif

id appreciate it
- Said he had insider info (because he was right when Y1's dropped) when drop time would be
- Charged $100. Some individual NT'ers sent $100 but some pooled $10 / person
- Was supposed to e-mail everyone who paid just prior to release to prevent info from leaking out
- Never sent out e-mail.  Thought drop was at 9:30 instead of 8:30

in Canada these are almost impossible to obtain. the whole raffle thing is bull %%** but it's a good way to control the riots and other violence that come with these exclusive releases. i wish i copped a pair. now resellers make it impossible for real sneaker enthusiasts to cop sneaks they actually want/will wear

Originally Posted by sneakerf12eak

in Canada these are almost impossible to obtain. the whole raffle thing is bull %%** but it's a good way to control the riots and other violence that come with these exclusive releases. i wish i copped a pair. now resellers make it impossible for real sneaker enthusiasts to cop sneaks they actually want/will wear

I always find it funny how people blame the sellers & not the people actually paying these prices.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by sneakerf12eak

I always find it funny how people blame the sellers & not the people actually paying these prices.

Exact same thing I say!
Blame Nike for not producing enough. 

blame yourself for hyping them up so much.

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

nerd.gif

id appreciate it
- Said he had insider info (because he was right when Y1's dropped) when drop time would be
- Was supposed to e-mail everyone who paid just prior to release to prevent info from leaking out

they can get their money back though, not a big deal IMO

One of my boys caught the thirst and is now trying to deal his Yeezy 1's for the Yeezy 2's.
Say it ain't so, man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

nerd.gif

id appreciate it

they can get their money back though, not a big deal IMO
HOW???  I thought people gifted him the money.
And insider's info is not a merchandise.

ATTENTION:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

what is everyone gonna do with the bag?  

Moving back into my apartment for my Fall semester at A&M, so I'll bring back all my kicks without their boxes. Glad the back cag with it, cause I'll just use that to keep the dust out (which I guess is why it's called a dust bag. Lmao.)

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

The lace tips are a cool touch, annoying trying to get them out of that lace holder piece tho.
One of the Complex guys mentioned those lace tips fall off VERY easily. So be careful with that if you're planning to wear them out.

I just dont have the energy to go all out for these types of releases any more... Its such a headache. But congrats to the lucky few who ended up getting a pair. I dont blame those who payed a little more to have this shoe either. Its just one of those things that you have to expect now days with a release like this. 

Lmao. A few of my buds with pairs are keeping their receipts in their pairs when they rock 'em, just in case people call 'em out for replicas. Anyone got pics of the replicas btw?

Originally Posted by kevi

I think these will settle near 1k -1,400. I see galaxy foams selling for 600-800 now

If they do, I will cop. If they drop down to around $1200 I'll cave in and buy later this year. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

The lace tips are a cool touch, annoying trying to get them out of that lace holder piece tho.
One of the Complex guys mentioned those lace tips fall off VERY easily. So be careful with that if you're planning to wear them out.

I'm loving the fact that the dust bag came with spare lace tips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom