Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kjlee85

What value in terms of $$$ did he get in return? Are these prices right or a little off?

Space Jams $400
Lebron 9 MV $500
Lebron 8 SB $900
DMP $1100

Did he really just turn a $245 shoe into $3k value? lol
Nice ! I am pretty sure if the guy waited a month or so he could have bought both cw's with the value he traded.
That's why I don't believe him...

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as much I like the yeezy's, this was a great deal for you...what condition are the shoes in?

Hopefully dude had doubles....

IF all those are DS, you FLEECED him.
pimp.gif

And i'll keep posting for you cats who didn't copp sneaks back in the late 80s.....I still can't see myself peeling 2k for some KRS-One Reebok joints. It's all in your perspective, baby. Just think, you can pick up some nicely crafted Olympic 6s in the coming weeks. And you're sweating some Yeezys???...#Clowns

Man I would say again this should of been a documentary of this release with all the craziness and dude must had the "YEEZY EFFECT"...To trade Space Jams, Lebron 9 MV , Lebron 8 SB, & DMP 6/11.

And yeah... That trade is lovely. Props for eating that dude's face off. What you got for some booty $@+ Yeezy2s...#YouWin

Originally Posted by kjlee85

What value in terms of $$$ did he get in return? Are these prices right or a little off?

Space Jams $400
Lebron 9 MV $500
Lebron 8 SB $900
DMP $1100

Did he really just turn a $245 shoe into $3k value? lol
Nice ! I am pretty sure if the guy waited a month or so he could have bought both cw's with the value he traded.

Yeah man god damn.
30t6p3b.gif

son robbed him at gun point.

did he offer that off that bat? how long did you negotiate for?

these are all DS and i would not insult anyone on here by asking them for this trade. the guy offered me the space jams and the miami vices plus $1000 but said that he didn't have cash but was suppose to sell galaxy foams so if he did then he would hit me up. i kept it real with him i told him i'd take less cash (cuz i thought itd still be a pretty good deal..all i wanted were the space jams and miami vices). he told me he didn't have any cash but he had more heat if i was interested..i asked him what he had to offer instead of space jams + miami vices + cash. AND THEN THATS WHEN HE OFFERED ME THE TRADE OF THE CENTURY..honestly guys these are all DS. and i still can't believe i pulled it off. i thought dude was gonna flake or try to get my %##. i talked to him for about an hour total on the phone. got a good vibe from the dude. he was kool dude. didn't end up meeting at the police station..just met up around where i live. i wasn't worried..he drove out from delaware to my area so if i wanted to be grimey i could've set him up to get jacked but i'm not that type of person. all in all i was extremely happy with what i got and dude was suuuuuper happy to get the yeezys..although he was HURT to let go of the SBs.

oh, and for the record, Nike is sending the Yeezy extras to the store front. You're just gonna have to keep your eyes open, playboy... they're coming

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by melofan15

as much I like the yeezy's, this was a great deal for you...what condition are the shoes in?

Hopefully dude had doubles....

IF all those are DS, you FLEECED him.
pimp.gif
whoever did that trade is a moron....omg
laugh.gif

how u trade away a starting line up like that for 1 shoe.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not counting the space jams and the SB 9's Only because i have them i think i would have made the trade also 
someone on here offered me one of the first yeezys for my black/pink but then i figured its best to keep what i have 

Originally Posted by nike4ever

The best deal was the other person onhere that traded his Yeezy 2 for the Air Mag.
happy.gif
He traded 2 yeezys for the mags, but yeah both trades are armed robbery if dudes paid retail for the yeezys
sick.gif

im like a kid in a candy shop right now..excited af..still cant believe that really happened. I waited in line for the miami vices for over 8 hours and struck out..now i just had someone drive 1.5 hours to give me the miami vices plus four other shoes i really wanted all for the grand total of $266.(i forgot how many cents). for people who don't believe me..thats cool..i still came up.

i'm not gonna lie i wish i still had a pair of yeezys but i couldn't say no to this offer.

im like a kid in a candy shop right now..excited af..still cant believe that really happened. I waited in line for the miami vices for over 8 hours and struck out..now i just had someone drive 1.5 hours to give me the miami vices plus four other shoes i really wanted all for the grand total of $266.(i forgot how many cents). for people who don't believe me..thats cool..i still came up.

i'm not gonna lie i wish i still had a pair of yeezys but i couldn't say no to this offer.
YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL BRO
IF PEOPLE HATE ON YOU THERE JUST JEALOUS 

SCREW EM  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom