Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by PRIME

There's a lot of dumb %@@# being said in this thread.

Everyone thinks they know something, but in reality none of us really know anything. There was ONE dude in this thread who was closer to obtaining the shoes than all of us and even he doesn't have any real solid info for us to go off of.

So why can't everyone just shut up? Arguing only makes you look more ignorant.
"LOUD NOISES!!!"
ROFLMFAO!!! What the hell man! Leave Steve Carell outta this!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Been catching up on this thread and it's getting a bit chippy.
Just saw the recent pics and they're definitely awesome. I love the look
of the suede on the toe. So luscious.

nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink-0.jpg

Nice shoe, but damn some of the fiending I'm seeing aint all that worth it. Nike got ppl by the sack.

Guys I know there are so many rumors out there, so take this info I got with a grain of salt. A friend of mine who works at a boutique that got the first Yeezy's stated that they'll for sure drop sometime in June, only 3,000 pairs, and that its going to be a East/West coast thing...hopefully the east coast gets the Blacks. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by PRIME

There's a lot of dumb %@@# being said in this thread.

Everyone thinks they know something, but in reality none of us really know anything. There was ONE dude in this thread who was closer to obtaining the shoes than all of us and even he doesn't have any real solid info for us to go off of.

So why can't everyone just shut up? Arguing only makes you look more ignorant.
"LOUD NOISES!!!"
tumblr_llgun3qHcH1qi95b6o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

Guys I know there are so many rumors out there, so take this info I got with a grain of salt. A friend of mine who works at a boutique that got the first Yeezy's stated that they'll for sure drop sometime in June, only 3,000 pairs, and that its going to be a East/West coast thing...hopefully the east coast gets the Blacks. 
eyes.gif

i posted this a couple pages ago, apparently the west coast is getting the blacks...
mad.gif

but the mid west is supposedly getting both.

who knows if any of this is true tho.

eyes.gif
Only 3,000? That's not good.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

eyes.gif

i posted this a couple pages ago, apparently the west coast is getting the blacks...
mad.gif

but the mid west is supposedly getting both.

who knows if any of this is true tho.
So that means that Alaska is getting the black and solar reds!!! YESSSSS that means I can cop them while im there!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(im joking AK doesn't get anything on the level of Yeezys)

3,000 pairs. And their splitting the colors up? Smh. There will be more drama than ever if that's true.

QUESTIONS FOR THE RUMOR MILL:

1.) I f this is going to be an "east/west" release, and the Yeezy II follows suit to the first Yeezy release back in 2009, they will come to NDC in limited amounts. And if that's so how would Nike be able to divide up how the shoe would be rationed out from one coast to the next coast, through their website, when their website is for the entire US? Meaning there's not a NDC East Coast or a NDC West Coast. NDC is just represented by the country.

2.) Wasn't one of the rumors of the reason that the Yeezy II was pushed back was so they could make more pairs, or that they may possibly be some type of GR? So how does the rumor of "3,000" pairs of each shoe come into play? If there's only going to be "3,000" pairs released World Wide each Yeezy II should be numbered then right??? Does anybody even know the exact true number of the Galaxy Foamposites that where produced that already released? (NO) So where is this magical number of "3,000" coming from???

Ive said since january that there were 3000 each colorway globally.  The man who worked with Kanye on these shoes told me the number.  Not sure what a better source could be than him right?  I was in his office at the nike campus when he told me that.    Not sure about a 3rd colorway though. He told me then that the 3rd colorway was in limbo.  That was months ago though.  If the number was 3000 then sounds right that its 3000 now.

Originally Posted by indianabound

All you guys are doing is building hype.

I'm not believing anything until Nike says something.
Not trying to build hype or spread lies.  Just passing along info.  This shoe cant be any more hyped than it already is.  So we shouldnt have a Yeezy thread until nike drops the official info?  If so why are you in this thread?  Clean it up.

^^^thats Don C on the sideline. And for regional sneaker releases I think they usually pick one colorway to put on nikestore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom