Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by piczon1983

dnlun8.jpg
Looks like a sz11 ... They kind of look crazy in that size. Thank god I'm a size 9.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Looks like a sz11 ... They kind of look crazy in that size. Thank god I'm a size 9.

I saw Pecas shopping at Louboutin in NYC, he tried on some size 46 shoes, which is about a size 13.

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

I saw Pecas shopping at Louboutin in NYC, he tried on some size 46 shoes, which is about a size 13.
son rockin them tugboats

Hmmm which means they don't look that bad on big feet. Loosen up the strings a bit and im good. Bod is ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea. theres no way in hell thats an 11. i rock an 11 and thats much bigger

Expect people to line up the moment this news in announced. At this point it wont be far fetched. With pretty much a guarantee resell of $1000+ and many doubts to what stores are going to have them, it will get that serious.

Anyone from NYC who knows Big Tony can expect him to have his squad of 20 people at House Of Hoops once they have a confirmation.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Expect people to line up the moment this news in announced. At this point it wont be far fetched. With pretty much a guarantee resell of $1000+ and many doubts to what stores are going to have them, it will get that serious.

Anyone from NYC who knows Big Tony can expect him to have his squad of 20 people at House Of Hoops once they have a confirmation.
You think theres going to be a 3rd CW ?

Originally Posted by kevi

son all I need is one. Don't even care which color way but just one

+1 
i just want to pay close to retail but all the dang resellers gonna cop them all and resell them for to much 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Hmmm which means they don't look that bad on big feet. Loosen up the strings a bit and im good. Bod is ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kanye wears a big size though. So they'll look fine in large sizes. 

Who is this Big Tony you speak of?
nerd.gif

Yo big tony whatup I'm Tryna Mob!

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by CJ863

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kanye wears a big size though. So they'll look fine in large sizes. 

All Kanye's samples were size 12 I where a 13 but hopefully they come in a 12.5 

Slowly but surely pairs are popping up in the hands of celebs. Thought it's all Kanye affiliated so far.....Hov, Don C, Pecas, and now LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom