Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rick2345

i know a guy charging 500 for pairs might just have to give in this is just ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

*clicks on profile* has 7 visitors and 3 viewing now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i know a guy charging 500 for pairs might just have to give in this is just ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
he's legit? i'd buy one. Prime Minister por favor 
nerd.gif
Lol crap i didn't think id get PMs lol
Well NT fam honestly unless your in the bay area my plug is somewhat useless. And actually if your from the bay area and are from the north bay you probably know who i mean 
grin.gif

The guy/store i'm referring to is legit there known as the people that can get anything an everything for the right price.

................... Here goes the rant,

I know everyone is quick to jump on these so called "Newbies" for creating hype (Myself included at times), but really it's these stupid $@# blogs and websites that push out the stupidest of information!!!!!! I'm sure if we go through the most widely available release of all time in the US and compare to Australian numbers they probably got 1/3 the pairs we did........... and not to mention that all these websites and blogs know for a fact that the majority of their followers are in the damn US, nobody cares about the Australian numbers unless you happen to be form Australia ( which I'm sure less than 1% are).

.......... I think I'm done for now. May be back with more later.

^yeahh.. while the hype for an australian release is like that.. i'm not gonna hold my breath assuming the same for the states.. i'll take my chances here when they come, and if u miss out, oh well, it's only a sneaker.. an overpriced, overhyped sneaker.. THAT I WANT hahaha

I don't know man, I think this is going to be a pretty ugly release in the Bay Area. I may have to utilize another city, lol.

No doubt it's gonna be pretty crazy regardless, but now it's gonna be pure anarchy people thinking there's only gonna be 30 pairs in the US. I know that's not the case but everyone on here knows

damn well that there are those people out there that take what they read very literal and are spreading that kind of info around to their friends and other people that aren't as in the know and now

are gonna head out to camp, just like they did a month ago when they started the first campout with no clue of a release date in sight!

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Are they releasing at every house of hoops ? How many pairs will they get ?

Nobody knows.... and Nobody knows.
memphissfinest wrote:
I WONDER IF THOSE CAMPERS FROM BEFORE HAVE NOW GONE BACK WITH THIS NEWS LOL

I'm sure they have, and if not I'm sure they're gearing up for it.   I have a feeling we'll be seeing video/pics really soon.     Unless the stores that are getting them don't know they're getting them. I'm not entirely sure how that would work/be pulled off though. 

I'm hoping NTNY will RSVP for the Y's 2. They didn't for the aunt peals and people were acting crazy, and they ended up RSVP on release date to buy another date for the pearls. Niketown stores should just tell people what week to be ready and during that week at a random day and time, you can RSVP for it. Sounds resonable?

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
Well NT fam honestly unless your in the bay area my plug is somewhat useless. And actually if your from the bay area and are from the north bay you probably know who i mean 
grin.gif

The guy/store i'm referring to is legit there known as the people that can get anything an everything for the right price.
Well, it just so happens I'm from the bay, but I don't know who you're talking about haha. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Well, it just so happens I'm from the bay, but I don't know who you're talking about haha. 
ohwell.gif

me either
grin.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

me either
grin.gif
I'm not even from the bay and I think I know who he's talking about. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finally some info! I was real close to just copping the iPad 3 and saying forget this release

Originally Posted by davizzy

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

me either
grin.gif
Me three...Time to start making calls

Nike just eliminated all of the wannabee resellers with this move.

Most sought after Elite release one week, 2 colorways of the Yeezys the following week.

Only resellers will be crying about this one.
Nike should require all stores carrying these to do a raffle, that way EVERYONE has a fair shot.

If I was a store owner, I would, because we have seen what these kids do when they don't get a particular pair they want. 
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom