Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Military IVs would be a consolation to people who miss out on Yeezys. If anybody really wants Military IVs & they do drop the same day they'll probably be pretty easy to get.

Far from consolation prize man its like going to get Grade A buffalo meat and they sell out and all your left with is grade C taco bell meat 
Military IVs aren't my cup of tea but I was under the impression that a lot of people liked them. Besides I'm talking about people copping to resell mainly not to wear. If you're not a reseller & actually wanted to keep your Yeezys then no it definitely wouldn't be a consolation, lol.

Alot of people like them but I was talking about them from a quality standpoint

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

hahahaha^thats why i dont tell people my size in person...
Lol, exactly! It's very rare that someone my height or taller wears the same size as me any way.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

broke the mole.

MOLE.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol, exactly! It's very rare that someone my height or taller wears the same size as me any way.
I always say dont worry about it
oh cool so your the arrogant douche that thinks he is cool with his sneakers.....i would literally probably snuff you for saying that

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

ok to cut all this B.S didnt kanye go on record to say the YEEZY II will be more widely available...

I don't remember hearing or reading that anywhere... I think that was just other folks speculating. I could be dead wrong though.

ok to cut all this B.S didnt kanye go on record to say the YEEZY II will be more widely available...

a lot has changed since then...KANYE has changed since then. lol

You supposed to tell him yo size fool come try em on, lol. Seriously though unless you got a gun you aren't taking my shoes i'm a grown man. & if you robbing dudes for kicks at gunpoint your whole life is a FAIL anyway. Fat Joe was of course joking though. Or was he??
glasses.gif

oh cool so your the arrogant douche that thinks he is cool with his sneakers.....i would literally probably snuff you for saying that
No you wouldnt 
pimp.gif

When people ask me what size I wear I tell em' you gotta show me something prove to me you about that life.. now if you got that heat on you..... you sir just got yourself a pair of kicks...

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

When people ask me what size I wear I tell em' you gotta show me something prove to me you about that life.. now if you got that heat on you..... you sir just got yourself a pair of kicks...

roll.gif
It ain't even that serious just tell them the wrong size, I never tell anyone what size I wear wether its friendly or not.

^How would you tell them the wrong size if you don't know what size they wear, lol. I've never actually had somebody who didn't know me ask me that, & definitely never in a (I'm about to take your kicks) manner but i'll be d%$ If i'd ever be scared to tell someone my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom