Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by werallequal

no source but i think they are going to drop this week because that marh 23rd date was in cement it almost seemed like .....

I have had the same feeling, would be pretty crazy if Nike and stores have kept it this hush for this long though. 

When the hell are pics of the BRED colorway going to surface???
mad.gif

NDC or bust for me too b/c i'm in the boonies. If I do get these I may just try & trade them for some Yeezy 1s or something.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

NBC or bust for me too b/c i'm in the boonies. If I do get these I may just try & trade them for some Yeezy 1s or something.

if the person was smart they would make you throw in cash with that as well...

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by werallequal

no source but i think they are going to drop this week because that marh 23rd date was in cement it almost seemed like .....

I have had the same feeling, would be pretty crazy if Nike and stores have kept it this hush for this long though. 

So are y'all thinking midnight NDC??? Or a random time

I've tried to understood those hieroglyph but it doesn't seem to make any sense. I have "AYZ" or "AEZ" so far...

Originally Posted by ebpo

I've tried to understood those hieroglyph but it doesn't seem to make any sense. I have "AYZ" or "AEZ" so far...

AYZ = Air Yeezy?These are too dope. These detailed pictures really did it for me. Now to complete the trifecta of AY2. I only have nets from the 1s.

Originally Posted by DBOi181

Originally Posted by ebpo

AYZ = Air Yeezy?These are too dope. These detailed pictures really did it for me. Now to complete the trifecta of AY2. I only have nets from the 1s.
So true! The Z is probably wrong. It must just act as a "splitter" between the AY and YA
I don't know what that little square near the bird is tho

I wasn't so thrilled about this Platinum colorway but after seeing these pics (Coupled wit how we've been seeing Ye rock em...Light, spring time colors, etc.) these will be HOT fire this spring and summer! #WANT!

Let the Madness begin!!!

Things are gonna get crazy in here and on the streets!!

Lovem tho..... Idk if I'll actually have access to them tho which sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom