Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

50 PAGES BY END OF TODAY.

100 PAGES BY FRIDAY.

thats what im saying. really hoping availability will be better and we get concrete info all around

Originally Posted by bence23

^ lol. how can u hate the jordan 3.

Wow these look super sick in these pics.

I love em. but i'd still try to turn em into the blink 1s

There are a couple Jordan's (1 through 13) I think only look good on girls, and the IIIs are one of them. The only colorway I like of the IIIs are the Fire Reds. The stealth gray - orange peels are cool too. They look like %@%$ on feet, over a size 10.5 U.S. and I'm a 12 so..... I find next to nothing appealing about the IIIs they are a shoe that doesn't deserve the hype they get.

^^^you obviously didnt see MJ dunk in the 88 dunk contest when it happened. Thats just one of the moments that are forever etched in my head.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I may leak the Kobe Yeezy photos and just make this the craziest sneaker day ever.

Shut up, if you would have done it , you would have done it. I dare you to post those at the highest resolution possible son.

Anyways so April 13 is CONFIRMED???

PO?
Rock?
JM?
Virgil?
Kanye?
Somebody?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I may leak the Kobe Yeezy photos and just make this the craziest sneaker day ever.

Shut up, if you would have done it , you would have done it. I dare you to post those at the highest resolution possible son.
No bs, a few dudes in here been faking...talking about they got kobe pics and should post.   If you ain't good do it don't bring it up.....be about it.

Originally Posted by dimez81

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-1.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-5-534x540.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-4.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-3.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-2.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-0.jpg
I'M A START A RIOT I'M A START A RIOT!!!!!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta get themm, done deal. Wanted em before, want em even more now...Chi-Town Heads ROLL-OUT!

The detail is dope, and I can appreciate it, but the kicks are still ugly and the prototypical hypebeast kicks.

I with I could just find a LEGIT preorder pay the price and be done with it... Chances are gonna have to pay reseller fee anyway just read to have these on feet.

Yeah, unless places hold raffles, I am probably not going to get a pair. F*&% camping out week(s) for sneakers and I am not paying what people are going to be charging.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I just got on this Heiroglyghics translator keyboard and it looks like the Vulture is the symbol for "A" and the two Reeds are the symbol for "Y". As the message would read if dictated, "AY"--"YA" which therefore means "Air Yeezy to Yeezy Air" or....As it's is the same translation, just inverted from one side of the dash to the other...it could be a more "cryptic" way of stating that this shoe is the Air Yeezy 2. Hope that makes sense.

yeah the hieroglyphics on the velcro part of the strap are an anagram, so its like "Air Yeezy 2 Yeezy Air"

I just what one pair to wear is that too much to ask?

No reselling here if I do get them they will be worn to the ground with no hesitation.

This would be a great time to be a VIP.

Everybody else will basically be playing the lottery for the privilege to cop.

Mad people already camping for theses man its gonna be tough to get them joints.
Buts its a deff copp.

I'm now a believer after seeing the detailed pics. I wonder if a single place in Pittsburgh will have them.

Originally Posted by Fuman

Mad people already camping for theses man its gonna be tough to get them joints.
Buts its a deff copp.
That's why I'm hoping for a raffle. I have school to worry about. I can't be taking week(s) off.

Originally Posted by dimez81

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-1.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-5-534x540.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-4.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-3.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-platinum-sneaker-2.jpg

I actually like these more than the 1st ones. but it's sad when people genuinely like a shoe but know it's no way in hell you will be able to cop a pair. Nike will make these super super limited (air-mag) so only re-sellers & 1 month campers will be the only ones able to buy a pair(s).  

these are sick! I need to find a pre-order site asap, not gonna deal with the beasts on this one
30t6p3b.gif

Those actually look really nice. Confirmation for the release date besides that website( April 13th??)

@AirMag said this about the March 23rd date on twitter "@AirMag The countdown was never for the stores, it was for the Official information #FYI"

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Those actually look really nice. Confirmation for the release date besides that website( April 13th??)

It will be that weekend for sure.

Everyone worried about getting these just needs to be on point with the major local sneaker shops and they will be alright. Not many places are going to allow week+ campouts. Im positive if anyone in NYC goes to line up right now stores will tell them to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom